game screen saver

game screen saver

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Sep 26, 2018, 14:5709/26/18
06/22/15

game screen saver

this new game screen saver is super annoying. i am constantly having to retype whole messages to members of my coa because it pops up while i am typing. when i get rid of the screen saver, my message is always gone and i have to start over. please fix this!!!!!
Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 26, 2018, 16:0309/26/18
03/10/15

as people leave game daily, they are desesperate for us to invite "friends" and dont realise that this aggressive tactics makes us more angrier as they interfere with game

Oct 1, 2018, 13:4810/01/18
02/29/16

CopperLady said:

this new game screen saver is super annoying. i am constantly having to retype whole messages to members of my coa because it pops up while i am typing. when i get rid of the screen saver, my message is always gone and i have to start over. please fix this!!!!!

Hello!

As I understood you mean "Invite friends" pop-up that appears when the game goes in the idle mode (5 minutes of inactivity).

The thing is that when you type a message the game doesn't sync with the server and server considers it as an idle mode.

I can suggest only one workaround: type a message in Notepad and paste it to the game (if you need more than 5 minutes to type it in the game itself).

Oct 1, 2018, 18:1610/01/18
06/22/15
That will not work because the beta client does not allow me to paste to a message, just another annoying feature.
Oct 1, 2018, 18:1810/01/18
06/22/15
Plus, I don't see how typing a message in the game message center should be considered inactivity.
Oct 5, 2018, 13:1210/05/18
02/29/16
CopperLady said:

Plus, I don't see how typing a message in the game message center should be considered inactivity.
It's how the server works at the moment. I will ask devs whether they can change it or increase the period when the game goes to the idle mode.
Oct 5, 2018, 13:5110/05/18
03/10/15

Alina Phoenix said:

CopperLady said:

Hello!

As I understood you mean "Invite friends" pop-up that appears when the game goes in the idle mode (5 minutes of inactivity).

The thing is that when you type a message the game doesn't sync with the server and server considers it as an idle mode.

I can suggest only one workaround: type a message in Notepad and paste it to the game (if you need more than 5 minutes to type it in the game itself).

it comes even when you are writing messages, write in chat, while you are making attack, even before logging, its is ridiculous....

I suggest you ask developers to deal with this matters, we should nto be affected always by their inefeciency of making a playable game, dont you think?
Oct 5, 2018, 13:5210/05/18
03/10/15
Alina Phoenix said:

CopperLady said:

It's how the server works at the moment. I will ask devs whether they can change it or increase the period when the game goes to the idle mode.
choosing troops to send attack is also inactivity for the developers and game? maybe developers dont know whats this game about....