Plarium killed my coalition - W.T.F.!

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Sep 16, 2018, 04:0809/16/18
07/07/16

I had urgent real world issues to deal with the last few months, a friend contacted me today outside of plarium messaging to tell me my coalition is deleted. I'm the heg. Who the F!#$ did that and why? I have spent THOUSANDS of DOLLARS on this game, never got VIP status, and now you kill my coalition? You need to contact me directly this time. I'm not going searching for your hidden bug report system. You know how to contact me outside of plarium.com's crappy interface. Do it. Now. I'm annoyed!

Alfred E. Neuman

Hegemon of the coalition you deleted, Deedz

Views
Comments
Comments
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Sep 16, 2018, 12:3809/16/18
Sep 16, 2018, 12:38(edited)
07/02/15

Hello, Archon!

The reported case cannot be classified as a bug since this is a part of the regular gameplay. Please refer to this thread, it can help you to clarify the issue. Meanwhile, I have moved your topic to the Game Discussion thread.

Sep 17, 2018, 21:0009/17/18
08/21/14

Alfred,i would sue them ! we complained every day about this coalition activity,but they dont care 

Tonaya
Sep 27, 2018, 14:0809/27/18
02/29/16

Alfred E. Neuman said:

I had urgent real world issues to deal with the last few months, a friend contacted me today outside of plarium messaging to tell me my coalition is deleted. I'm the heg. Who the F!#$ did that and why? I have spent THOUSANDS of DOLLARS on this game, never got VIP status, and now you kill my coalition? You need to contact me directly this time. I'm not going searching for your hidden bug report system. You know how to contact me outside of plarium.com's crappy interface. Do it. Now. I'm annoyed!

Alfred E. Neuman

Hegemon of the coalition you deleted, Deedz

Hello, Alfred!

Though, I understand what you feel and how upset you're about the fact your Coalition got dismissed, but it was done in terms of the gameplay :(

Some time ago we added a new feature to the game called Coalition activity: https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/news-and-announcements/107044_new-feature---coalition-activity/

The point is the following:

1. If a player doesn't enter the game for more than 14 days, he becomes inactive.

2. The more inactive players Coalition has, the lower is a percentage of its activity.

3. When the Coalition activity drops below 60%, it dismisses after 14 days if the activity is not increased.

Oct 4, 2018, 00:1010/04/18
01/27/15
So you essentially abandoned your coalition for 3 months (90 days) and you are upset? Should have given your login information to someone to keep you active or assigned the hegemon position to another active player whilst away.