Question about Helios 7 days city schema

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Sep 13, 2018, 12:4209/13/18
02/16/16

This city schema gives 100% protection against political attack/assassin. But does it work both ways? Player who has Helios active can still throw Assassins at other people or he can't? Because if he can that would be unfair advantage.

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 14, 2018, 07:1609/14/18
03/10/15
yes, unfair and unbalanced but thats nothing new in plarium, at least this time you can buy them with dracmas, not only real money, that is a good thing finally
Sep 14, 2018, 13:1109/14/18
02/13/17

I can only buy "Ares" with drachmas.. right?

Or do I buy Helios once, and than I can re-buy it for drachmas?

Right now - I can only get Helios and Chronos versus dollars. But Ares versus Drachmas, yes.
Sep 14, 2018, 19:5509/14/18
03/10/15
sorry, yes ares, but at least there is an option, i like the one of 1000 dracmas for a day, good for operatives
Sep 14, 2018, 20:1109/14/18
Sep 14, 2018, 20:18(edited)
02/13/17

Yes.

But Helios/Coiners still get 10% more unit offence/defence versus Ares/Obtainable - thats alot.

Aaaand they get the pa-protection....... like... its us normal people that need that protection.. not those who can and will buy that Helios all the time.

You monkeys should send out some messages/mails whatever - ask the coiners/the ones who pay the rent as you would say and believe, if they would like to see a more even playing field, a more fair game - which potentially could attract new players. Or if they just love the way it is now... which without a doubt eventually will end in a dead game.. or at least those coiners playing alone/versus the house.

Sep 15, 2018, 08:3509/15/18
Sep 15, 2018, 08:36(edited)
03/10/15
coeus, what players do is their business  ... its plarium who puts it there and makes unbalanced, if you have to call names to someone should be to the one making that, not who does nothing wrong using what plarium offers.
Sep 15, 2018, 09:4209/15/18
Sep 18, 2018, 16:34(edited)
02/13/17

It is plarium I talk to. And its not the first time. And it has no effect. They do the ignore tactic. - cant blame them. I am this annoying costumer. 

I dont talk **** or blame people that do spend money. I spend money aswell.

The point is... There is people who dont spend money. People who buy rarely. People like me, who lets say buy in the range of $20-100/month. Then we have the people who dont care about money, so ofcourse they buy all the basics but also they most likely get some crazy offers that they buy, same people can and will revive any troops lost and so on, you get the point right. And last you have houseplayers. - uuh the conspiracy. I must be very stupid to believe such crazy thing. Sure.

The gab between these players... Is years. I am so much stronger than some players, and I have no chance versus the bigger coiners, zero. There is no game. I can only play agaisnt people "my size" or weaker. Thats boring. "Thats why you need a coalition". - sure. These huge coiners/houseplayers is in my coalition aswell.. But that doesnt chance ANYTHING.. My weakass troops/upgrades/buffs/guardian/whatever is worthless when I fight these bigger guys. My troops will die like it was nothing. I will get peanut points in return. And uuuh you gained this much XP - now you are level whatever - what a great trade, I am so happy now. And this goes for everyone.. Again. I am waaay stronger than some people, its boring - and if I were the boss/owner I would try to change that balance. I dont want to be superior to half the server. And again. There is people who are freakin' 10 years ahead of me. 

Either you try to balance a game. Or you dont. It seems you dont. Just write on the front page - you will lose you ***** broke bum. Your ****** $20 garbage. We care about the VIPs - **** you small archons. And by that you tell us exactly how it is - and you might attract couple of people who have some money to blow that will try to fight other people who have money aswell. Be honest about it. 

Sep 15, 2018, 10:2609/15/18
11/05/15
I have found that since the introduction of traps the PA throwing rate has dropped massively 
Sep 15, 2018, 16:5309/15/18
Sep 15, 2018, 16:59(edited)
07/01/16

I was lured into playing plarium game on a free2play platform. Then slowly they get me to spend some money just like Coeus about 20-50 dollar per months. Then the guardian feature came out at rediculous prices and you only have like 10% chance to get top a grade guardians per holy bond. you will also need like 10 different types and 5 duplicates of each to get best potential out of them. This is alot of money so I say bah and happy with a few 2nd tier guardians.

Okay back on topic, the Helios schemas is unbalanced because no regular guy working barely above minimum wage (like me) would be

willing to spend 20 dollars for a schema that only last 7 days. Sound like an unfair tools that cater toward the peoples who have deep

pockets. BTW, I will probably stop spend money all together because I don't think I'll stand a chance as the game get more unfair the

longer i stay in and play. Rather spend the money on cat food to feed the strays around my communities then to feel inferior to the

heavy spender in a silly war game. Just hide when they big coiners send raid at you. They can't do jack but take 50k resources per

week from you anyway. Soon the big heavy spenders will feel bore and fight among themselves.

Edit: Forgot to mention This feel like a subscription based game now. 80 dollars per month to stand a fair chance.

Sep 15, 2018, 17:0609/15/18
Sep 15, 2018, 17:15(edited)
03/10/15

morteeee said:

I have found that since the introduction of traps the PA throwing rate has dropped massively 

ehem ....well,  guess what plarium.com does not have....

if they cost money, no need to implement....
Sep 15, 2018, 17:1309/15/18
Sep 15, 2018, 17:14(edited)
03/10/15

lancelot2141980 said:

Soon the big heavy spenders will feel bore 

by the time they realise that they are losing all their customers, it may be too late, all because they did not bother listen 

you can see on tournaments that many habitual spenders are being quiet, many using the troops to say goodbye, many not reviving as they used to do ... only the same habituals on top, but can plarium survive with less than 25-50 big spenders?

i wonder how are sales after 1st august .... 

Sep 15, 2018, 19:1309/15/18
02/13/17
lancelot2141980 said:

I was lured into playing plarium game on a free2play platform. Then slowly they get me to spend some money just like Coeus about 20-50 dollar per months. Then the guardian feature came out at rediculous prices and you only have like 10% chance to get top a grade guardians per holy bond. you will also need like 10 different types and 5 duplicates of each to get best potential out of them. This is alot of money so I say bah and happy with a few 2nd tier guardians.

Okay back on topic, the Helios schemas is unbalanced because no regular guy working barely above minimum wage (like me) would be

willing to spend 20 dollars for a schema that only last 7 days. Sound like an unfair tools that cater toward the peoples who have deep

pockets. BTW, I will probably stop spend money all together because I don't think I'll stand a chance as the game get more unfair the

longer i stay in and play. Rather spend the money on cat food to feed the strays around my communities then to feel inferior to the

heavy spender in a silly war game. Just hide when they big coiners send raid at you. They can't do jack but take 50k resources per

week from you anyway. Soon the big heavy spenders will feel bore and fight among themselves.

Edit: Forgot to mention This feel like a subscription based game now. 80 dollars per month to stand a fair chance.

Exactly! 
Sep 17, 2018, 20:5109/17/18
Sep 17, 2018, 21:00(edited)
I roll 50% off on city schemas on the wheel of fortune and the Helios schema still cost 19.99 usd. (the same price when there's no 50% off.)  Ares schema also cost the same (1000 drachmas for 1 day and 5000 drachmas for 7 days), but I don't care about Ares. Helios is the overpowered one and I plan to buy it for 9.98 usd.
Sep 18, 2018, 08:3509/18/18
Sep 18, 2018, 16:35(edited)
01/13/16

condorhero413 said:

I roll 50% off on city schemas on the wheel of fortune and the Helios schema still cost 19.99 usd. (the same price when there's no 50% off.)  Ares schema also cost the same (1000 drachmas for 1 day and 5000 drachmas for 7 days), but I don't care about Ares. Helios is the overpowered one and I plan to buy it for 9.98 usd.

Exactly , i also received a 50% discount on city schemas at WoF. Surprise ! The 50% discount is not being applied to Ares 1 or 7 days. I'm yet to find out if this is just a bug that they will fix in a year or designed this way in order to promote more sales/money ? 

Keep in mind that the only reason they keep adding paid "goodies" is because people's willingness to pay.

This has become a weekly subscription paid game , not even monthly.

Sep 27, 2018, 13:5809/27/18
02/29/16

IncubuS said:

condorhero413 said:

Exactly , i also received a 50% discount on city schemas at WoF. Surprise ! The 50% discount is not being applied to Ares 1 or 7 days. I'm yet to find out if this is just a bug that they will fix in a year or designed this way in order to promote more sales/money ? 

Keep in mind that the only reason they keep adding paid "goodies" is because people's willingness to pay.

This has become a weekly subscription paid game , not even monthly.

Hello!

It's not a bug. Discount doesn't work for these Schemas yet. 

Discounts are not applied to all relatively new things in the game. Though, after some time they're included to discounts as well.

More likely it will happen with Schemas as well.

Sep 27, 2018, 18:5309/27/18
03/11/15

dont worry guys next what will come is buy a new step from infirmary for money where you can revive 100% units for free in that time.

first they stoped that if you have a -run on grain that units get deleted, then they upgraded the agreements from level 20 to level 32 which you can reach only with scetches  (also good for coiners), auto unit hidder came, 50% booster for units also only for cash, general was implated that helped also only coiners, now intellekt also came the bigger players will also have finished them few days after it was implates, sry i forgot the phylarch that also was nice item for coiners.

so dont cry about that its a coiners game everything that cames helps only the big players the others will be demotivated step by step.

enjoy it as good as you can or look for something more interesting and fair balanced game.