rewards in chronos quests disappearing after you click to claim them

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Aug 10, 2018, 00:3508/10/18
07/21/15

How come after completing the weekly Persian positions in the Chronos quests and it taking me to the Chronos quests window to claim the award and me clicking to claim the class 4 rare key, the day changeover occurs and I see I still have the same number of weekly quests remaining to do in the monthly quests window as though it never awarded me the prize for completing that quest even though I did click to claim it on time before the new quests appeared. So now I have to waste yet another whole lot of troops on high level positions to have a chance of winning an emissary this month. Not best pleased. Getting fed up with this time consuming game.
Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 12, 2018, 18:0208/12/18
11/05/15

Hi

rewards go straight into the market place as items

therefore if you have won a key it will show up as you owning one in there, alternatively it will show as available when you click on keys in your General's inventory 

if, however you have been "lagged out" by the games daily timer reset send a ticket to the support team and they will be happy to look into it for you and if there has been found to be a bug then the item will be given to you 

I always avoid gameplay when the game timer resets as have been caught out by this myself however, that said, when I raised it it was looked into a my items returned to me