Alt Accounts

Alt Accounts

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jul 24, 2018, 09:1907/24/18
05/26/16

Alt Accounts

Can someone from Plarium please advise why they allow one player to have 100+ alternate live accounts?

Players have been banned from the game before now for having one or two of these, but this situation is preposterous.

While it may be intelligent thinking by the particular player, regardless of the fact that his messages are profoundly offensive on every level, and have been reported to you numerous times, I would not let my teenage children play this game with such profanities being sent around and spamming global chat with them.

Why do you allow it?

There are more than enough problems with this game at the moment, but having this player start his activity of his endless 1-sword spamming raids, it is throwing many of us out of the game far too often by this activity, without the problems we still have with Plarium.

Would someone from Plarium please give me the courtesy of an answer - I have never had a direct response from you before.
Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 24, 2018, 12:2107/24/18
01/27/15

You are beating a dead horse and quite frankly, I'd love to know what the downside to having an alternate account is?

Please explain:
Jul 26, 2018, 10:4707/26/18
02/29/16

Hello, ACHELIOS!

Roadstar is right. 

We didn't prohibit running alternative accounts in our policy, but we try to prevent their activity by different in-game limits.

Please note that running bot accounts with the help of different third-party application is still prohibited by our policy.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.