Useless Guardian Items...

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jul 21, 2018, 03:5807/21/18
02/25/16

The skill stones for Grade I and II Guardians... the only use for Grade I and II Guardians is to be ground up and fed to Grade III and higher Guardians to make then stronger.  Who cares what skills they have? Now if I could mix two grade I skill stones to make a grade II and two grade II for a grade III etc...but no.  I just have to accept these useless items as "rewards". I understand the symetry in the system calls for all Guardians to have the same "features" but somehow I cant seen wasting so much time on anything less than a grade III Guardian.

The Guardian recovery boosts... anything less than 1 day is totally useless.  Typically your really good Guardians take 4 days or more to recover.  Is Plarium thinking that players care if they recover 1 hour or 2 earlier after waiting for 4 to 5 days?  Or does Plarium expect players to collect hundreds of 1-hour boosts to recover ONE stunned Guardian? 

The low level Guardians are not that useful that anyone would even care how fast they recover... somehow I can figure this out after having used Guardians for a week but Plarium developers can't sort it out before launching the new feature?  The game is full of useless items and features that have been created through poor development and never cleaned up.  This one will join Class II uncommon coffers, random relocation pools, ghost armies, the blacksmith and many more fiascos on the garbage dump behind my city.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 22, 2018, 02:0507/22/18
Agree with the guy above me. But who cares. Just treat them like some bonus trash and move on.
Jul 28, 2018, 22:1707/28/18
02/25/16
The whole point is to give Plarium some feedback to fix stupid mistakes like this. More interesting than the fact that some items are useless is the fact that Plarium developers can't see it.  Don't they play the game to test features?