Guardian joins sieges even when not selected

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jul 21, 2018, 03:2507/21/18
02/25/16

If you are about to launch a siege or a raid and have the select best Guardian option on and you decide not to send the Guardian, click the box to deselect Guardian then launch the raid, the Guardian is launched anyway.  I was wondering how my Offensive Guardians end up sieging cities all the time... it's because the option to deselect them doesn't work.  You have to not launch the raid, exit the raid screen then return to launch the raid in order for the Guardian to stay home. You can only disable the option on "future" raids but you cannot deselect a Guardian who is already selected for the raid.

I think that offensive Guardians should automatically go home after a siege lands since they provide no benefit defending the siege.  My best 2 Offensive Guardians have been stunned multiple times after being sent in error to hold a farm siege with 1 Javelin. LOL
Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 21, 2018, 07:0807/21/18
11/05/15

Hi Archon 

you need to un-tick the box for auto select and click on the red cross as well to de-select the guardian already selected 

Jul 22, 2018, 05:2007/22/18
02/25/16
I agree but it's not intuitive... I've sent a dozen Guardians off to be stunned because once you un-check the box the red X should not make any difference.  What happens if you click the X but leave the box checked.  This is just a bad user interface...