Payout Bar for Positions

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Apr 23, 2018, 06:3304/23/18
01/05/16

Payout Bar for Positions

hey there folks , 

i was wondering about this since a while and thought i should put it out there , 

could you folks try to put up a payout bar? as in , like how you have for a position level , when your almost finished with completing the position level it shows on the 4 bar which moved down to 1 bar , so could you folks install a bar for payout? as we keep getting closer to getting our big payout the bar can show an indication for that , either put up a 10 bar and as we get close you can get it down to 1 bar , or else you can show in percentages , 1 to 100 , as we keep getting close to getting our payout which means when we are almost done with paying positions bank the resources back a percentage bar that indicates we are getting closer by increasing the percentage reaching 100%  would be quite good , i think this would also get more players playing positions more often , and would also encourage most to continue playing when they know they are getting closer to getting their big payout , a bar that would show them they are almost done paying the resources back , 

ofcourse if others have an opinion it would be good , but please take it into consideration and perhpas present this to the devs and see if they can come up with somthing , 

have a good day folks!

punisher-
Views
Comments
Comments
MariusAdmin
Apr 23, 2018, 09:3904/23/18
09/04/17
Hello, Punisher. Part of the challenge lies in calculating your rewards for Positions on your own without the help of any obvious in-game tools. It should also be noted that players can get a stroke of luck and receive their reward earlier as well, which could not be displayed in any way by any bars. So I do not think a suggestion like this will ever be implemented.
Sep 10, 2018, 03:4109/10/18
11/16/14
The Punisher said:

hey there folks , 

i was wondering about this since a while and thought i should put it out there , 

could you folks try to put up a payout bar? as in , like how you have for a position level , when your almost finished with completing the position level it shows on the 4 bar which moved down to 1 bar , so could you folks install a bar for payout? as we keep getting closer to getting our big payout the bar can show an indication for that , either put up a 10 bar and as we get close you can get it down to 1 bar , or else you can show in percentages , 1 to 100 , as we keep getting close to getting our payout which means when we are almost done with paying positions bank the resources back a percentage bar that indicates we are getting closer by increasing the percentage reaching 100%  would be quite good , i think this would also get more players playing positions more often , and would also encourage most to continue playing when they know they are getting closer to getting their big payout , a bar that would show them they are almost done paying the resources back , 

ofcourse if others have an opinion it would be good , but please take it into consideration and perhpas present this to the devs and see if they can come up with somthing , 

have a good day folks!

punisher-

Sep 10, 2018, 03:4509/10/18
11/16/14
you ask plarium to be honest with us? that is too much for them! persians positions are black jack, roulette, nothing fair play here!, they stole with every payout more and more from us, to force us to put more money inside! stupid is who play such a game, only plarium "friends" are bless with bigger and much more free agema, not us, ordinary people! I have enough for plarium scam games!