Tribute Bug

Tribute Bug

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Feb 11, 2018, 12:4802/11/18
12/28/17

Tribute Bug

When the new day started I clicked on 41 pieces of tribute, none of those pieces of tribute scored on the Tribute chart. At the time I was coming second with around 63 points. 41 pieces of tribute should have given me around 5 points. Because it did not score I have now fallen from second place to sixth place. Second place would have given me a reward of 4000 gold pieces while sixth place gives me a reward of 100 gold pieces (so it's looking like I'm going to lose 3900 gold pieces because of some bug). More than 13 hours later those 41 pieces of picked up tribute have still not been scored on the tribute chart. This is the umpteenth time that I've lost rewards because of bugs like this and the sad thing is ... if you get an answer from the support team it might take days by which time the tournament is long over and plarium never repay you what you've lost ... It's is time Plarium had a proper customer support where you can send your complaint live and get an immediate answer and solve the problem quickly instead of writing in a topic window where nobody at plarium reacts or helps you in good time.  
Views
Comments
Comments
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Feb 12, 2018, 09:2702/12/18
07/02/15

Hello, Archon!

Plarium support agents handle bug reports on the forum now, so you can post your issue here and it will be handled. Please provide us with the exact steps to reproduce the issue. Here is an instruction how to report bugs.