Grain Production does not occur unless I'm logged in to the game

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Nov 10, 2017, 16:5311/10/17
01/19/16

On Plarium.com, the Glorious Valley, my Grain Production does not run if I am not logged into the game.  Additionally, sometimes when I am logged in, it does not run but instead steadily decreases (I assume to show the amount of "usage" occurring).
Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 10, 2017, 18:0111/10/17
Nov 10, 2017, 18:09(edited)
06/13/15

You are surely overpopulated sir ! You have too many units compared to your grain production. 

Here is an example of under-production of cereals.

Improve your farms, the Temple of Demeter (if you have it), or reduce cereal consumption since the academy.

There are also items on the market that allow you to reduce ration consumption or increase his production. You can use them while waiting to climb the levels of what I quoted before.  

I see you have more than 365 days of play, you must already know this problem.

If you think this is another problem (bug, ...) you will need to contact the support center. 

Nov 11, 2017, 18:1211/11/17
01/19/16

My Farms are at max level, my temple of Demeter is at level 20, and my Grain Consumption via the academy is at level 10.  I'm currently running a 25% production boost with a 10% dominion boost.

What I need is a DEFINITE way of contacting the "support center".  Know of any? 

Nov 12, 2017, 00:2711/12/17
01/19/16
Thanks!
Nov 12, 2017, 00:3811/12/17
01/19/16

Unfortunately, that link brings me back here.  I even tried  reporting it under "Account", but was "redirected" back to here.

I'm open to suggestions, right down to telling them to "kiss off" and leaving.

Agent PavelTechnical Support
Nov 12, 2017, 08:3611/12/17
07/02/15

Greetings!

Support team handles bug reports here, on the forum. So you don't need to submit a ticket regarding your case.

I have contacted you via private messages. Please check it and specify the requested data.

Nov 12, 2017, 17:0211/12/17
01/19/16

"You are using the Grain Production Boost skill in the Amphitheater. You have a negative production rate of Grain, but when your Phylarch is active it turns positive. This is why you have the negative production rate when you log into the game while being absent for more than three hours."

This explanation makes no sense at all!  The Amphitheater is in essence "Grain Consumption" and should have nothing to do with the making of more grain (it never did before).  I've never had a "negative production rate of grain".  Am I to believe that grain is only produced during the three hours that my Phylarch is active?

I am now down to a zero production rate and my Phylarch is currently active.  The only grain I accumulate, is the grain I attain through the various events, challenges and quests.

It's obvious that there's a problem with grain production at my city.  Please fix the problem.

Agent PavelTechnical Support
Nov 13, 2017, 09:1211/13/17
07/02/15

spragg19 said:

"You are using the Grain Production Boost skill in the Amphitheater. You have a negative production rate of Grain, but when your Phylarch is active it turns positive. This is why you have the negative production rate when you log into the game while being absent for more than three hours."

This explanation makes no sense at all!  The Amphitheater is in essence "Grain Consumption" and should have nothing to do with the making of more grain (it never did before).  I've never had a "negative production rate of grain".  Am I to believe that grain is only produced during the three hours that my Phylarch is active?

I am now down to a zero production rate and my Phylarch is currently active.  The only grain I accumulate, is the grain I attain through the various events, challenges and quests.

It's obvious that there's a problem with grain production at my city.  Please fix the problem.

I have checked your account and have not found bugs in your Grain production. As Bill Almorra wrote, your troops consume more Grain than your City produces. This is a common issue for the players with big armies. 

Since your production is negative, the number of Grain at your Granaries will not be increased until the production turns positive. You can reach it by upgrading skills at your Academy, applying Grain production boosts, etc.

Nov 13, 2017, 17:1411/13/17
01/19/16

I upgraded my "academy skills" from 10 to 12 and with every boost available, I now show positive production.

Sorry if I inconvenienced you with my rant, I didn't expect it to happen so suddenly.

Thanks for your help.