300 Drachmas Lost

300 Drachmas Lost

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jun 18, 2020, 16:5806/18/20
04/29/17

300 Drachmas Lost

I canceled a raid by mistake (did not know it costed 300 Drachmas), and my net crashed.

When I returned, the raid wasn't canceled, and I still lost 300 Drachmas.

I would like to add that I really like Sparta WoE and would continue playing if my issue is addressed.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just learned that people have lost more to bugs, and 300 Drachmas is not a lot.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 19, 2020, 07:3206/19/20
Jun 19, 2020, 11:22(edited)
04/29/17
Still waiting for a reply.
Jun 19, 2020, 07:5006/19/20
10/15/15

Young this is a "real time" game and therefore an action executed cannot be rectified without paying a price, in your case you launched a raid and once it came out you regretted it and cancelled it.

Once you launch an attack, siege or loot, you have a time to cancel it, 1 minute, without any cost but after that time you will be charged; there are two forms of payment: drachmas or the object "instant withdrawal", if you have the object the system will discount you 1 and if you do not have it it will charge you the drachmas.

There is no fault in the game but you withdrew after that time.

Joven esto es un juego " en tiempo real " y por lo tanto una accion ejecutada no se puede rectificar sin pagar un precio, en tu caso lanzaste un saqueo y una vez que salio te arrepentiste y lo anulaste.

Una vez que lanzas un ataque, asedio o saqueo, tienes un tiempo para anularlo, 1 minuto, sin coste alguno pero pasado ese tiempo se te cobrara; hay dos formas de pago : dracmas o el objeto "retirada instantanea ", si tienes el objeto el sistema te descontara 1 y si no lo tienes te cobrara los dracmas.

No hay fallo en el juego sino que tu retiraste pasado ese tiempo.

Jun 19, 2020, 10:4006/19/20
04/29/17

Elias said:

Young this is a "real time" game and therefore an action executed cannot be rectified without paying a price, in your case you launched a raid and once it came out you regretted it and cancelled it.

Once you launch an attack, siege or loot, you have a time to cancel it, 1 minute, without any cost but after that time you will be charged; there are two forms of payment: drachmas or the object "instant withdrawal", if you have the object the system will discount you 1 and if you do not have it it will charge you the drachmas.

There is no fault in the game but you withdrew after that time.

Joven esto es un juego " en tiempo real " y por lo tanto una accion ejecutada no se puede rectificar sin pagar un precio, en tu caso lanzaste un saqueo y una vez que salio te arrepentiste y lo anulaste.

Una vez que lanzas un ataque, asedio o saqueo, tienes un tiempo para anularlo, 1 minuto, sin coste alguno pero pasado ese tiempo se te cobrara; hay dos formas de pago : dracmas o el objeto "retirada instantanea ", si tienes el objeto el sistema te descontara 1 y si no lo tienes te cobrara los dracmas.

No hay fallo en el juego sino que tu retiraste pasado ese tiempo.

Read it again. The raid *didn't* get canceled.
NancyAdmin
Jun 24, 2020, 11:1106/24/20
07/09/19

Uranato said:

I canceled a raid by mistake (did not know it costed 300 Drachmas), and my net crashed.

When I returned, the raid wasn't canceled, and I still lost 300 Drachmas.

I would like to add that I really like Sparta WoE and would continue playing if my issue is addressed.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just learned that people have lost more to bugs, and 300 Drachmas is not a lot.

Uranato, please contact our technical support team here. In your message please specify the exact date and time when you canceled that raid and please attach a screenshot of the report of it. 

However, it seems to me that there simply were a couple of outgoing raids at that moment, and one of them was canceled while another one was completed.