Agreements not being produced

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jun 15, 2020, 21:3706/15/20
01/02/20

My ephors have stopped producing new agreements. Looking back, its been about 10 days since the last new agreement was produced. Everything else seems to be working normally. I am continuing to update agreements. But I am not receiving any new agreements.
Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 15, 2020, 22:1706/15/20
10/15/15

The first thing is to know what agreements you have signed, plarium gives away items only for some agreements.

Gifts are up to Orcomeno, up to Taras, all the Stinfalo, Delphi and Cirta.

Once you have all those signed Plarium stops giving you items.

Also the articles to sign the Elysian agreements are given away, but only when you have created the Elysian city.

Once said this and if you have to claim we need your identity in the game, in case you do not know where to find it open the guide and down completely.

Lo primero es conocer que acuerdos tienes firmados, plarium regala articulos solamente para algunos acuerdos.

De regalo son hasta Orcomeno, hasta Taras, todos los Stinfalo, Delfos y Cirta.

Una vez que tengas todos esos firmados Plarium deja de regalarte articulos.

Tambien son regalados los articulos para firmar los acuerdos eliseos, pero solo cuando tengas creada la ciudad elisea.

Una vez dicho esto y si tienes que reclamar necesitamos tu identidad en el juego, por si no conoces donde encontrarlo abres la guia y abajo del todo.

Jun 21, 2020, 21:1306/21/20
03/11/15

Hello John

once you reach taras you can only purchase articles with glory pts until you sign sparta, which will then put you onto elysian city and you will then start getting elysian articles.