Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jun 9, 2020, 23:2106/09/20
01/15/17

Glitch in Arena

Hi

I have noticed a problem in Arena.

If I attempt to send a Guardian to attack a warrior and another person in my COA sends a Guardian to same warrior, I get a pop up message that my guardian attack could not be sent.

However;

1) Energy is deducted as if attack had been sent

2) & more important - Guardian is tagged as having attacked warrior - not a huge problem at lower levels but this has now happened to me at level 81 and has effectively taken away an attack using a Grade V (Gold) Guardian - and as I do not have many Golds - this is pretty frustrating.

Please fix!

Ares

ID 25680548

Glorious valley

2130 -254

Views
Comments
Comments
NancyAdmin
Jun 10, 2020, 12:1406/10/20
07/09/19

Ares said:

Hi

I have noticed a problem in Arena.

If I attempt to send a Guardian to attack a warrior and another person in my COA sends a Guardian to same warrior, I get a pop up message that my guardian attack could not be sent.

However;

1) Energy is deducted as if attack had been sent

2) & more important - Guardian is tagged as having attacked warrior - not a huge problem at lower levels but this has now happened to me at level 81 and has effectively taken away an attack using a Grade V (Gold) Guardian - and as I do not have many Golds - this is pretty frustrating.

Please fix!

Ares

ID 25680548

Glorious valley

2130 -254

Hi, Ares. How often does this situation happen? Do you have some screenshots that illustrate this issue? 

Jun 10, 2020, 12:2106/10/20
03/10/15

not really, as the screen does nto stay long, but happends very often

Nancy may i ask if your testers have not noticed the problem? because its causing problems for a while

NancyAdmin
Jun 11, 2020, 07:2806/11/20
Jun 11, 2020, 07:45(edited)
07/09/19

Fortuna T.I.A. said:

Nancy may i ask if your testers have not noticed the problem? because its causing problems for a while

We didn't receive similar complaints about it before, Fortuna T.I.A. I'll try to reproduce this issue in my account and will forward it to the team if I reproduce it.

Jun 11, 2020, 12:5406/11/20
01/15/17

Hi Nancy

I echo what Fortuna said.

Problem happens when 2 people in COA go to attack same Warrior in Arena.

You get a message that your attack could not be sent as warrior has been defeated - unfortunately you still get 'debited' as if you had a successful completely attack.

Jun 11, 2020, 14:0506/11/20
03/10/15
Nancy said:

Fortuna T.I.A. said:

We didn't receive similar complaints about it before, Fortuna T.I.A. I'll try to reproduce this issue in my account and will forward it to the team if I reproduce it.

probably because when we complain about something we are not listened or answered. I am glad you are taking the time to check it now :) are you tester of plarium? i thought you were the community manager
NancyAdmin
Jun 16, 2020, 14:2506/16/20
07/09/19

Let me describe 4 possible cases that may happen when fighting on Coalition Arena. 

Case 1

A player A clicks on the 'Attack Warlord' button. The game shows a window where he/she can select a Guardian. Meanwhile, a player B sends a Guardian to the same Warlord and kills it.  

Result

The moment when the player A selects a Guardian for an attack, he receives a notification that the Warlord is already defeated, and the player A can't send his Guardian. The energy from the player's A account isn't deducted, the specialization of his Guardian isn't frozen. 

Case 2 

A player A clicks on the 'Attack Warlord' button. The game shows a window where he/she can select a Guardian. Meanwhile, a player B sends an attack to the same Warlord. 

Result

The moment when the player A selects a Guardian for an attack, he receives a notification that another player has already initiated an attack against this Warlord. The energy from the player's A account isn't deducted, the specialization of his Guardian isn't frozen.  

Case 3 

A player A clicks on the 'Attack Warlord' button. The game shows a window where he/she can select a Guardian. Meanwhile, a player B sends an attack against the same Warlord, does damage, but doesn't kill it. 

Result

The player A sends a Guardian and kills that Warlord. The energy is deducted from the player's A account, the specialization of his Guardian becomes frozen.  

Case 4 

A player A clicks on the 'Attack Warlord' button. The game shows a window where he/she can select a Guardian. Meanwhile, a player B sends an attack against the same Warlord, too. The player A manages to send his Guardian. Despite the fact that the Guardian is already on the way for some period of time, in fact, the first hit is done by the player B. 

Result 

The player A receives a message from Leonidas informing that the battle attempt hasn't taken place, because this Warlord is already under an attack. The energy from the player's A account is deducted, however, the specialization of his Guardian won't be frozen in this case.

ARES, it seems to me that you describe the 3rd case, however, if I'm mistaken, I'll need to have screenshots to check it. If you or any other player face this issue again, please take screenshots and send them in reply to this thread. Thank you. 

Jun 24, 2020, 18:2406/24/20
03/10/15

its not the 3rd case..... and its still happening

i send guardian (not knowing if others are sending same time as we are not mind readers and there is no warning etc) it says  "your archon could not attack as another  guardian was fighting same moment" well when i sent none was fighting unless plarium has a delay .....

but the  energy taken when you sent the attack is lost and not returned...

it is not our fault, when there is no way to know others are sending same time 

about the photo, i can not be doing phtos of my screen with my energy eveerytime in case it happends and the message it lasts seconds, so ITS IMPOSIBLE to show a photo.

please sort it
Jun 25, 2020, 12:4306/25/20
01/15/17

Hi Nancy

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

It really is not possible to take screen shots as a permanent message is not displayed.

What I can say absolutely is that I send a guardian to attack a warrior.

Both an energy deduction and an attack to that Guardian type take place but not attack on the warrior does not take place.

So hypo (3) is not correct.

It must be (4) but game does not handle in the way you describe, it handles erroneously - in the way I describe!

Regards

Ares
NancyAdmin
Jun 26, 2020, 13:3606/26/20
07/09/19
Ares said:

Hi Nancy

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

It really is not possible to take screen shots as a permanent message is not displayed.

What I can say absolutely is that I send a guardian to attack a warrior.

Both an energy deduction and an attack to that Guardian type take place but not attack on the warrior does not take place.

So hypo (3) is not correct.

It must be (4) but game does not handle in the way you describe, it handles erroneously - in the way I describe!

Regards

Ares
Thanks for your reply, Ares. Please specify at least the exact date and time when it happened and what Guardian you used. I'll check if I am able to find this information in system logs.