Opening gardian tournament bug

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jun 9, 2020, 13:3406/09/20
12/16/16

Opening gardian tournament bug

Hello Guys,

I have an issue. Guardian 50% event open a 2pm and i opened 2 pink link. At 3pm gardian summening event open late of 1 hours and i had open link and i got no bonus to receive back a link ... Can you help me in my issue ?

I got the same issue on a smaller account and i have some friends who had the same issue and who are as me disappointed to not play this tounament because of this opening hours bug. I can give all account in mail and screens.

AG

-899/-375

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 9, 2020, 14:4006/09/20
03/10/15
many players having this issue, i also reported to support
Jun 9, 2020, 18:2706/09/20
10/15/15

Events and tournaments do not always start when we want or with the expected cadence.

We must be very sure that when we opened the "invocation link ..." the event was still active or if you refer to the X2, for example, that it was already active.

To check it you need the identity of the player, the capture I include is in case you don't know where to find it.

It can be a bug but you need to check it and although FORTUNA T.I.A. you are right to say that it is urgent, we already know that you have to follow some steps.

Eventos y torneos no siempre comienzan cuando nosotros queremos ni con la cadencia que se espera.

Hay que estar muy seguro de que cuando abrimos los "vinculo de invocacion ..." estaba aun activo el evento o si te refieres al X2, por ejemplo, que ya estuviera activo.

Para comprobarlo se necesita la identidad del jugador, la captura que incluyo es por si no conoces donde encontrarla.

Puede ser un bug pero se nacesita comprobar y aunque FORTUNA T.I.A. tienes parte de razon al decir que es urgente ya conocemos que hay que seguir unos pasos.

Jun 9, 2020, 18:3206/09/20
03/10/15

elias mira las horas, ha sido fallo de plarium, como puedes estar seguyro de algo que ni informan ni saben y siempre dan largas, seamos serios.... y no defiendas lo indefendible..... por que si escribes a  soporte te ignoran y te dan largas

elias check the hours is the same ones, they made a msitake not adding toguthers, NOT US, its a matter of trust, we trust them not to be making constant  errors like this. how can you be sure of something when they dont inform, they dont tell in advance, they never know anything. please take us seriously, dont defend what can not be defended....

if they are not able to provide with the right time, the minimum they should do is to rectify giving the rewards to those that ask, proving they did right

Jun 9, 2020, 19:0906/09/20
Jun 9, 2020, 19:34(edited)
12/16/16

http://prntscr.com/swrmyt 

uid 5635456 / pp25103561 / The Glorious Valley / segment00

this is the capture you asked me

Name : AG Red Warriors

I agree with fortuna ... A tournament of 23 hours have no sense ... So it is a bug for 24 hours 

Thank you for all

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.