positions bug

positions bug

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
May 16, 2020, 20:5505/16/20
05/16/20

positions bug

i play positions regulary about 2 times a week to get a payaut for more than a year now,and did not took a loss,now two times in a row i lost trops after geting a payaut,did you change something in the last two weeks if i want to know what,if not than there must be a bug cause the cost to get the payaut has sudenly jumped a whole lot and when i get payed and should gain trops i don't iven get iven,now i want somekind of explanation for this,and i want a conpensation for my loses,this can not go like this,when i should be utleast 15-20 milion stronger i'm now 10 milion short of what i started with,what's going on here cause i did not do anything diferent as i did before,and no i did not hit a top level position for the payaut,i'm not stupid,i know what i'm doing,so if i did not do anything diferent as i did it before,than it is a bug or you changed something and not tell anyone...

now i want someone from plarium to contact me and explain what is going on here is my fb link https://www.facebook.com/robert.zugelj  you can contact me on mesenger or post a reply here,but i demand to know what is going on...

Views
Comments