Guardian Duel Tournament - Problem with Prizes

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
May 8, 2020, 04:5405/08/20
07/16/17

On the info page you state How to win prizes. With this info you have a 50% chance of getting a prize by Defeating a Warlord. This is further broken down into 1, 2, 3, 5 & 7 prizes per win, with a chance of getting this 25%, 10%, 8%, 5% & 2% of the time respectively. Therefore over 100 battles you should get 25, 20, 24, 25, & 14 prizes respectively from above formula, for a total of 118 prizes per 100 wins. You then state in point 2 "Claim a prize when your guardian gets a critical strike.

When I then go to the Warlord/Challengers report to verify this, I find that many with critical strikes do not get any prizes, Also that many more that do not get a critical strike do get prizes - this is a BUG.

One would then have to look at the individual guardians and notice that their Critical Strike is equal to the level they are at, and therefore is obtained once the level is successfully reached.

Therefore, it makes sense to then assume that every time a guardian reaches a new level, it gains one critical strike.

Going back to the reports you then can discount any where the guardian has not reached the next level & only look at all the ones that have. I experimented with 1000 Grade 1, 2 & 3 all at level 1 and did battle with the warlords. The results were shocking & did not meet your stated formula. Instead of getting 118 prizes per 100 battles ( every battle was won by the guardians at this level) I only received an average of 59 prizes per 100 battles. Also, instead of 50% of the battles getting results, only 33 % did. ( @ 17%, 7%, 4%, 4% & 1% respectively) These results were obtained using group skirmish

Either Fix it so we can obtain the results stated, or change the info page to reflect what is actually happening. In the meantime I would appreciate & expect a refund for guardians
Views
Comments