Cannot purchase spy protection

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Apr 28, 2020, 19:1304/28/20
10/08/14

For some reason I have been unable to purchase spy protection for my city. The only way I am able to have spy protection is if it is purchased in a package. My wife's city has no problem so far, so why I cannot purchase a 1 or 3 day spy protection for my city with drachma is a mystery to me. Hopefully, this is remedied soon, as it puts me at a great disadvantage. Not only that, but I am also have difficulty posting regarding this issue on the forum. If one cannot have some confidence that problems will be addressed or remedied, then all one can do is hope nothing out of the ordinary occurs because it means suffering with the problem.
Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 28, 2020, 21:4904/28/20
10/15/15

Morning,

Is the purchase option deactivated?

Do you have an item "spy protection" ?

It would be best if you put a screenshot here in order to clarify something.

Generally, if you already have an item you can't buy another one, even if the one you are trying to buy is bigger or smaller, you have to use the one you have first. Normal operation of the game.

Buenas,

Esta desactivada la opcion de compra ?

Tienes algun objeto "proteccion de espionaje" ?

Lo mejor seria que pusieras aqui una captura de pantalla para si podemos aclarar algo.

Generalmente si tienes ya un objeto no puedes comprar otro aunque el que intentes comprar sea mayor o menor, primero tienes que utilizar el que tienes. Funcionamiento normal del juego.