Pay safe card take from me more money then my purchase worth

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Apr 26, 2020, 17:1304/26/20
04/25/19

I had +15 € on my pay safe card. Purchase worth 7.30 €. 

Now I have 6,05 €. 

Today I have +37 € on my pay safe card and I made 4 purchase ( all was 7.30 €  ) Last purchase  was also 7.30€ but I pay over 9 € ............?????

Where went wrong... am I robbed???

Where to post this issue??

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 27, 2020, 09:1704/27/20
10/15/15

https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=210529

Hola joven

Las cuestiones de dinero son mas faciles de reclamar, mira el enlace que pongo al principio de la contestacion:

Entra en esa direccion y rellena el formulario, recuerda tener los datos (pp........) a mano, contando bien lo que paso y a ser posible pon bien visible la fecha.

Lo normal es que te envien inmediatamente una notificacion de haberlo recibido y que en unos dias te den contestacion ( no esperes la solucion al dia siguiente )

Hello young.

Money matters are easier to claim, see the link I put at the beginning of the answer:

Go to that address and fill out the form, remember to have the data (pp. ........) at hand, counting well what happened and if possible put the date visible.

The normal thing is that they send you immediately a notification of having received it and that in a few days they give you answer (do not wait for the solution the following day)