Coalition Activity Bug - after event ends

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Apr 21, 2020, 12:0004/21/20
01/05/16

Coalition Activity Bug - after event ends

hey there folks!

there has been a bug in your system, it has not been fixed yet, the coalition activity section in which you can see the scores of your fellow coalition members gets bugged after the event ends, the section is there, those who havent logged in the game, their actual scores will still be there and can be viewed by other members checking coalition activity after the event ends, but those who login the game, their scores gets back to '0'. So coalition activity section is totally useless, I request you to fix this bug so that we all can continue to see the scores of our members even when the event has ended.

I have the same complaint with the guardians - coalition arena event, we can see the scores (damage inflicted) by members during the event, but after the event ends and suppose we want to see the final scores of members, it is '0' for those who have logged in the game, same issue with all the other events. if you fix this, it would be helpful.

thankyou,

punisher-

Views
Comments
Comments
NancyAdmin
Apr 21, 2020, 15:1104/21/20
07/09/19

~THЄ .PЦИЇ$HЄЯ~ said:

hey there folks!

there has been a bug in your system, it has not been fixed yet, the coalition activity section in which you can see the scores of your fellow coalition members gets bugged after the event ends, the section is there, those who havent logged in the game, their actual scores will still be there and can be viewed by other members checking coalition activity after the event ends, but those who login the game, their scores gets back to '0'. So coalition activity section is totally useless, I request you to fix this bug so that we all can continue to see the scores of our members even when the event has ended.

I have the same complaint with the guardians - coalition arena event, we can see the scores (damage inflicted) by members during the event, but after the event ends and suppose we want to see the final scores of members, it is '0' for those who have logged in the game, same issue with all the other events. if you fix this, it would be helpful.

thankyou,

punisher-

Hello! 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. It's a known bug and it should be fixed in one of the upcoming releases. As for the Arena event, I'll double-check this with the team, previously we reproduced it for Coalition Conflict only and didn't receive similar complaints about the Coalition Arena event. Do you happen to have screenshots that illustrate the same for it?  
Apr 22, 2020, 06:0804/22/20
Apr 22, 2020, 06:19(edited)
01/05/16

thankyou for getting back, 

yes, i do have a screenshot sent by a member when i had posted on our chatroom regarding the issue. The following screenshot is after the guardian's coalition arena ended.

https://prnt.sc/s3r0gz

it would be great if you folks fix this bug with the coalition conflict - coalition activity after the event ends and the guardians - coalition arena - rankings for the coalition members according to the damage inflicted.

thankyou, stay safe!

NancyAdmin
Apr 22, 2020, 13:1104/22/20
07/09/19

~THЄ .PЦИЇ$HЄЯ~ said:

thankyou for getting back, 

yes, i do have a screenshot sent by a member when i had posted on our chatroom regarding the issue. The following screenshot is after the guardian's coalition arena ended.

https://prnt.sc/s3r0gz

it would be great if you folks fix this bug with the coalition conflict - coalition activity after the event ends and the guardians - coalition arena - rankings for the coalition members according to the damage inflicted.

thankyou, stay safe!

~THЄ .PЦИЇ$HЄЯ~, thanks for the screenshot provided. I've forwarded it to the team and they will check it. If it's a bug, I hope that it will be fixed soon.  

Stay safe, too! 

Apr 25, 2020, 13:3004/25/20
01/05/16

sorry to bother you again nancy, had a chat with a member of mine, i wanted to ask you regarding the vip status in the game, been playing the game since a while now, and every day.

there are a couple of benefits of being a vip which i could utilize quite well for my members, for example, being prepared for upcoming events and acting accordingly with strategy.

i also like those golden wings and have been waiting for that since a very long time. I have a few friends around in sparta who dont do much with this vip privelage they have and are quite inactive whereas i could use this well for me and my team, please check on it for me, i would really appreciate it nancy.

punisher-