2 grain consumption bugs

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Apr 13, 2020, 13:2904/13/20
02/13/13

2 grain consumption bugs

Dear Plarium Support Team,

I found out that from now on you are handling bug reports in this section of the forum (https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002552492), so I would like to report 2 bugs in this one thread, if you don't mind.

As you can see from the below screenshot, I have a total grain cosumption reduction of 119%.

I assume that the 89% grain consumtion reduction comes from the Temple of Demeter, which I have maxed out:

I have invested 80 scrolls of wisdom to upgrade the "Grain Consumption" technology to level 80, which reduces the grain consumption by another 8%:

QUESTION 1: Why are these 8% nowhere mentioned in the statistics (screenshot 1)?

QUESTION 2: Why are troops still consuming grain, if the total grain consumtion reduction exceeds 100% by far? 

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 13, 2020, 14:5804/13/20
10/15/15

hello

your identity is required in the game.

You enter the guide and underneath you give to copy, in .com the format is pp45...... or something like that

hola

se requiere tu identidad en el juego.

Entras en la guia y abajo del todo le das a copiar, en .com el formato es pp45....... o algo asi

Apr 13, 2020, 17:5204/13/20
Apr 13, 2020, 17:53(edited)
02/13/13
Elias said:

hello

your identity is required in the game.

You enter the guide and underneath you give to copy, in .com the format is pp45...... or something like that

hola

se requiere tu identidad en el juego.

Entras en la guia y abajo del todo le das a copiar, en .com el formato es pp45....... o algo asi

Sorry, I really tried hard to understand what you mean, but couldn't... My in-game name is Amplaxis. Server: The Ridge of Epirus. Gane: Sparta - Browser version (not the app). Is this enough to find me?
Apr 13, 2020, 18:3304/13/20
10/15/15

sorry I can't write in english and google translator is .....

Look at the image capture is my data, although this you put can serve the best would be those data.

perdona que no se escribir en ingles y google translator es .....

Mira la captura de imagen son mis datos, aunque esto que pones puede servir lo mejor serian esos datos

Apr 14, 2020, 02:2704/14/20
02/13/13

Elias said:

sorry I can't write in english and google translator is .....

Look at the image capture is my data, although this you put can serve the best would be those data.

perdona que no se escribir en ingles y google translator es .....

Mira la captura de imagen son mis datos, aunque esto que pones puede servir lo mejor serian esos datos

uid 41577 / pp1097697 / The Ridge of Epirus / segment00

Apr 15, 2020, 07:2904/15/20
02/13/13
Is anyone from the support team going to update me on the current situation with the bugs I mentioned?
Apr 26, 2020, 13:1404/26/20
02/13/13

Ok, 2 weeks have past, but no reaction... I am aware that Plarium is most likely facing problems, because of the pandemic, but still - 2 weeks are more than enough time to answer my question about the bug... Is this the normal behavior of Plariums customer support?

Apr 27, 2020, 09:5204/27/20
Apr 27, 2020, 09:54(edited)
10/15/15

I apologize for not informing you since I was the one who was taking care of you, although there is no solution at the moment.

It is a visual error (that the developers are unable to fix for the moment) because all the reductions are applied correctly (words of Plarium), this as you see is not a solution and therefore not yet tell you anything.

Te pido disculpas por no informarte ya que era yo el que te estaba atendiendo, aunque solucion no hay de momento.

Es un error visual ( que los desarrolladores son incapaces de arreglar de momento ) ya que todas las reducciones se aplican correctamente ( palabras de Plarium ), esto como ves no es una solucion y por eso aun no te comente nada.

Apr 27, 2020, 13:1904/27/20
Apr 27, 2020, 13:19(edited)
02/13/13
Elias said:

It is a visual error (that the developers are unable to fix for the moment) because all the reductions are applied correctly (words of Plarium), this as you see is not a solution and therefore not yet tell you anything.

Thank you Elias for the reply. However, I do not understand, how the reductions can be applied correctly, if my grain consumption is already reduced for more than 100%? This means that the troops should not consume ANY food.
Apr 27, 2020, 16:1104/27/20
Apr 27, 2020, 16:15(edited)
10/15/15

I have long since given up counting the reductions in grain, or the percentages of increase in the general's equipment, or the increases ......

The only thing that is certain about the grain is what Demetra's temple reduces: 89% of what the troop consumes (the troop, according to you start the game, that is to say a horse consumed 4 of grain). The other reductions are applied apart from this and are never added, so it will never be more than 100%.

To express these discounts and increases I refer to them as "the formula of the Coke", I think that neither those who invented it know it anymore.

Hace tiempo que desisti de hechar cuentas con las reducciones de grano, o con los porcentajes de aumento del equipo del general, o los aumentos .......

Con lo del grano lo unico cierto es lo que reduce el templo de Demetra: 89% de lo que consume la tropa (la tropa segun comienzas el juego, osea un caballo consumia 4 de grano). Las demas reducciones se aplican aparte de esta y nunca se suman, osea nunca sera mas del 100%.

Para expresar estos descuentos y aumentos yo me refiero a ellos como "la formula de la cocacola", creo que ya no la conocen ni los que la inventaron

May 6, 2020, 05:4805/06/20
02/13/13

Elias said:

The only thing that is certain about the grain is what Demetra's temple reduces: 89% of what the troop consumes (the troop, according to you start the game, that is to say a horse consumed 4 of grain). The other reductions are applied apart from this and are never added, so it will never be more than 100%.

Elias, what I am trying to understand is what the highest grain consumption reduction in the game is. From your explanations I simply cannot get it. If it is 89% - ok, not a problem. I need to know it, because of two VERY IMPORTANT REASONS:

1. I will either reinvest 80 scrolls of wisdom into other upgrades than "Grain consumption reduction" or leave it as it is.

2. I will either upgrade my farms (which require expensive upgrade sketches) or not!

I want you to understand that I have started this discussion NOT because I have nothing better to do in my live, but because I need to plan my in-game strategy. Therefore I would like you to provide me a clear formula of the grain consumption reduction (or send me a link, where I can find it). If you do not know the EXACT formula or FINAL number of grain consumption reduction, please refer someone from the support team to this topic, so that THEY will provide a clear answer to it!
May 6, 2020, 09:1205/06/20
11/05/15

Hi Amplaxis 

as Elias has already explained, the consumption rate is being applied correctly to your account however due to a glitch in the graphics that rate isn't being displayed correctly, as to a date for any fix, we have not been supplied with one for you 

with regards to your game strategy I would recommend not reinvesting the scrolls in the academy as, as your army increases in size, you will 100% need that maxed out 

as for upgrading the farms, that is entirely up to you thought personally I ensured my acropolis was at the highest possible level before any other building