wheel of (un)fortune

wheel of (un)fortune

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Mar 27, 2020, 13:3503/27/20
12/09/18

wheel of (un)fortune

For the last 2-3 weeks the only thing i am getting from the wheel of fortune is a random discount of city schemas. What is it a bug or feature?
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 30, 2020, 13:3403/30/20
12/09/18

Anyone listening from support?

Mar 30, 2020, 15:0703/30/20
10/15/15

Sorry for the "late" answer young.

That's what the wheel of fortune is: a roulette wheel in which any prize can come out randomly.

How "randomly" can the prize be repeated or a prize never come out?

Even those who programmed it to be "random" don't know that.

Perdona por la "tardanza" en contestar joven.

La rueda de la fortuna es eso: una ruleta en la que puede salir cualquier premio aleatoriamente.

Cuan "aleatoriamente" puede ser la repeticion del premio o que un premio no salga nunca ?

Eso no lo conocen ni los que lo programaron al ser "aleatorio".

Apr 1, 2020, 13:3704/01/20
12/09/18
Having for almost 3 weeks the same 'random' wheel every sigle day beats even the mathematical odds. I think that there is a problem with it that you either dont know what to do or dont care much since its not influensing many people that care to post about it. In any case its discouraging that the company doesnt seem to care.BTW if i get the same result every day what do you think is the chance to buy with real money gold for spending? Let me tell you, non.
Apr 1, 2020, 14:3604/01/20
10/15/15

My advice : don't spend money.

My advice to players who have money to spare: spend the more money the better.

Every player can do what he wants but I never spend real money, whoever might spend it that Plarium is a company that lives off those who spend money on the game.

The wheel of fortune has not been seen since ........ for more than 4 years, only when I read that there are problems do I look at whether it still exists and how it behaves.

Mi consejo : no gastar dinero.

Mi consejo para los jugadores a los que el dinero les sobra: gastar cuanto mas dinero mejor.

Cada jugador puede hacer lo que quiera pero yo nunca gaste dinero real, el que pueda que gaste que Plarium es una empresa que vive de los que gastan dinero en el juego.

La rueda de la fortuna no la miro desde ........ hace mas de 4 años, unicamente cuando leo que hay problemas miro si sigue existiendo y como se comporta.

Apr 9, 2020, 08:3904/09/20
12/09/18
For so many days i have not seen a response or a fix for the problem. Well i guess its not a "bug" but a feature... after all its safer to keep my money in my pocket it seems.
Apr 12, 2020, 16:4304/12/20
11/15/15
I want to write that the wheel of fortune is not working randomly as it used to, to support the above user. In the last 90 days, I have had the 50% or 60% city schema discount 76 days. If the probability of every discount were evenly weighted that would not be possible. Since I have no available city schema to purchase with the discount this is the same as the wheel of fortune being unavailable for that day. Perhaps, you could show a probability table like Plarium did for opening chests.