Active in coa conflict, but put in the inactive list

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jan 12, 2020, 14:1001/12/20
10/02/15

In the latest coa conflict, I was active. Very active! and I was in the same coa as active hegemon for years :)  But I found myself in the 'inactive' departement with zero points??

Regards

Niels
Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 12, 2020, 15:4201/12/20
10/15/15

Hello, friend, I ask:

- Despite being inactive, did you get a prize?

- Did you figure as inactive or almost all of the coalition?

If even though some member of your coalition collected a prize you did not collect it, it could be a bug, then we need some data, look at the following link to see how to submit a bug

https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/127_bug-reports/84528_creating-a-bug-report-2/

hola amigo, pregunto :

- A pesar de figurar como inactivo cobraste premio ?

- Figurabas tu solo como inactivo o casi toda la coalicion ?

Si a pesar de que algun miembro de tu coalicion cobro premio tu no lo cobraste puede tratarse de un bug entonces necesitamos una serie de datos, mirate el siguiente enlace para ver como presentar un bug

https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/127_bug-reports/84528_creating-a-bug-report-2/

Jan 12, 2020, 19:1801/12/20
10/02/15

I got the prize and was on the active list almost all of the time during coa conflict. In the end, I was transferred to inactive list. I dont know, if it influences the coas final position. My 65-70 kilo points figured as 0. I do not know, if other players are in the same situation.Not important in this event, but if its a bug, it might be important next time.

Jan 12, 2020, 20:1901/12/20
10/15/15

It will look at the operation and if it is just a visual error or if it is a bug.

One thing I can tell you: the game suffers to update the scores and show it in real time, it happens to me from time to time when I look at the scores.

Se mirara el funcionamiento y si solo se trata de error visual o si es un bug.

Una cosa si te puedo decir: el juego sufre para actualizar las puntuaciones y mostrarlo en tiempo real, a mi tambien me pasa de vez en cuando al mirar las puntuaciones.