wheel of fortune block

wheel of fortune block

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Dec 10, 2019, 20:0712/10/19
03/18/17

wheel of fortune block

Good evening is about 1 month that from the wheel of fortune always comes out only the discount for purchase of schema schema.Please do something I'm tired of always seeing the same thing.

About 20 days ago I bought an offer from 36 euros, since then the offers from 36 euros follow each other without interruption without ever decreasing. Is this normal?

Thanks

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 19, 2019, 14:4112/19/19
Dec 19, 2019, 14:42(edited)
03/10/15

hi, dont bother asking, they don't do anything, they dont care, you can see as  they even did not answer you since the 10th of december.... they just ignore the problem...

i have been complaining for months as i have perpetually this:

same percentage, same group .... day by day .... even vip agents dont care to resolve the problem and their only answer is that it is not a bug is normal 

one answer was:

Thank you for contacting us. I know the repetitive offers from the Wheel of Fortune are not the thing our players like (unless this is not actually the offer they get used to taking advantage of), still this is a peculiarity of the feature. All offers are divided into groups where there are more frequent deals and less frequent ones.

You will be receiving the same deals until this group of offers isn't exchanged for another. Even though, in the next group of offers, there will be also more and less frequent deals.

At the moment our devs aren't planning to introduce any changes in this aspect, as I know.

now is this again and again same answer

"Good day! Thank you for contacting us. This is not a bug. Players can get the same discount for a long period.

I hope you get another discount shortly.

when i ask for the probability of a month on a row same thing.... they copy paste same answer again and again

every day, same thing....again and again and again...

and of course, after 5 years.... who needs more cities schemas when the new ones are not included, jsut the same 4 of the last 5 years.... but thats another problem

Dec 25, 2019, 09:4812/25/19
03/10/15

25 days on a row same discount and item and no help here (agent olga was online on the 18th december and did not answer the first post from ten december) or support or from vip service, they just ignore the problem.... 

what do we have to do to get listened?
Dec 25, 2019, 10:0112/25/19
10/30/19

Hello all! The feature of the Wheel of Fortune works correctly and getting the same offers isn't a result of a bug.

But we know that many players get frustrated by the fact of receiving the same deals. So, the possibility of adjusting the functioning of the Wheel of Fortune will be discussed by our devs in the future.
Dec 25, 2019, 19:4312/25/19
Dec 25, 2019, 19:45(edited)
03/10/15

funny enough i just been told there is a situation with this by support agent (after weeks psoting daily photos and trying to explain, and months discussing this problem with vip agents

its not a matter of frustration for a deal ... its a matter of decency from your side to recognise that something is wrong and to have the decency of at least answering since the tenth of december you have not answer here and you have been online answering others. it is just that you want to ask to stop asking why this after months complaining is not being sorted...

Dec 25, 2019, 19:4812/25/19
Dec 25, 2019, 19:51(edited)
03/10/15

Agent Olga said:

So, the possibility of adjusting the functioning of the Wheel of Fortune will be discussed by our devs in the future.

i guess this means never as i am still waiting for two years ago when they were going to discuss the problem of the guardians in coa attacks and still nothing  and that was going to be discussed for sure and approved... this sounds more like an excuse to shut up us, not a REAL solution 

ths is a bug since it does not work for all, sort it out!!!!

by the way, this answer is compelled in the norms of this forum, not a reason to get me banned again (for expressing opinions based in experience for long time) ... banning people is not a solution in long term
Dec 29, 2019, 02:3512/29/19
Dec 29, 2019, 02:37(edited)
07/29/15

We have new members in our acadamy/training coalition that are complaining about having the same offer for expanding their city repeatedly being offered.   Often for weeks at a time.   Trouble is they have already purchased and unlocked all city build spots.

This has been reported to our vip agents before the vip program was scrapped. Tickets have been created. The response is always the same.

"We are aware of this issue, and are attempting to resolve it"

No idea how long this will take - it has been an issue I made them aware of back in August - they have not fixed the issue to this day.
Jan 5, 2020, 22:3501/05/20
03/10/15
i also had reported this problem for months and they have ignored me constantly ... i guess they have no intention to repair it and those suffereing of it, we are in disadvantage and they dont care if the disadvantage is for the plarium if it was the other way around, plarium having the disadvantage, it would have been sorted in hours.
Jan 14, 2020, 09:5101/14/20
10/30/19

Fortuna T.I.A. said:

i also had reported this problem for months and they have ignored me constantly ... i guess they have no intention to repair it and those suffereing of it, we are in disadvantage and they dont care if the disadvantage is for the plarium if it was the other way around, plarium having the disadvantage, it would have been sorted in hours.Hi
Hello!
Since we've received quite massive feedback regarding this functionality, we will bring this matter to the attention of our Tech Team, hopefully, they will be able to implement changes in the nearest future.
Jan 20, 2020, 22:3201/20/20
03/10/15

we are here complaining about it for months, and we only get disrespect answers from supports agents ....

when you say nearest future how long it will be?

another year?

because i have complained baout it for months now
Feb 1, 2020, 10:5302/01/20
03/10/15
total silence to a serious problem that puts some players in dissadvantage
Feb 1, 2020, 10:5502/01/20
03/10/15
Banshee - Red Warriors said:

No idea how long this will take - it has been an issue I made them aware of back in August - they have not fixed the issue to this day.
idem and here we are... vip agents, forum adms they do nothing just copy paste answers that we know are not true by now...