Jamming system

Jamming system

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Nov 12, 2019, 17:3411/12/19
11/29/14

Jamming system

Every time someones scout your or your allies positions ( CITIES;CAP ; PANS ) , if you have reports selected  =  approx 5-7 sec jamm before  the report / action inbound.

when some peoples mass scouts in a row  bot line or your allies  = the time add upp and can be like 1-2 minutes without able to do anything.

Coples occasions i was taking pans this week and  due to this system freezing  not able to recall troops in time    =  loss of - 7 mio off TY PLARIUM

ANy chance plarium is going to fix this 

SERIOUS ISSUES ABOUT THE REPORTS JAMM THAT HAVE BEEN POINTED LIKE HUNDRED TIMES

OVER PAST 5 YEARS FOR GOD SAKE.

TIRED TO LOSE TROOPS BECAUSE OF PLARIUM GLITCHES or should just stop playing cause you are not able to fix  single BUG ?

Same issue.. try to do arena guardians and select some guradien while you have actions on going on your or allies  locations....  windows  move / close just  liek that every inbound report  , 6 attemps to get 1 guradian selected

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 13, 2019, 09:4211/13/19
10/30/19

Hi! We haven't detected the issues, you're describing, on our side. That's true when new Reports come, it might take some time for the server to update this information. Usually, it may take from 0.5 to 2 seconds.

Still, as I can see, it becomes a real problem on your side. While we always include some server optimization aspects in each game update, meanwhile, I'd recommend you to recheck your Reports filer settings. Also, clear the cache (either in Plarium Play or in your browser) for your system to be able to process the game commands faster.
Nov 14, 2019, 16:4711/14/19
Nov 14, 2019, 16:50(edited)
11/29/14

try again 

send  10-100 scouts  1 by one toward a ally  or his farms ( where you have reports selected)  and when they start to arrive try to do something

or ask a city to scout your farms  same way

if after this test you tell me you dont  notice any issues or the time is 0.2 sec 

then i guess i can stop playing

12 gb  ram , 100 mbs downloas nestspeed  nvidia 1600  6gb if this is not enaught to  process few reports inbound ant it jamm  your game for severals  seconds per reports, you d better find new programers

your peoples should  spend more time fixing the actuals flaws rather to   spend your time policing and demanding respect where there is no reason for
Dec 4, 2019, 09:5612/04/19
10/30/19

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for the information you have provided us with. Indeed, it might take a while for the server to process the data and depict it to the user, which is quite normal behavior. Since the users become more and more active in the game, we are trying to optimize the process of the game and put up the server workability to a higher level. 

We will surely consider your remarks during the next tests and planned improvements to the game.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.