All Categories

what is with all players they use "unix" , linux systems to play plarium games?????

what is with all players they use "unix" , linux systems to play plarium games?????

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Sep 13, 2019, 01:4209/13/19
07/30/16

1.server: the glorious valley , city: x=2121 , y=2115 

2.server: the ridge of epirus , city: x=-64 , y=-140 .

i think ,we don't talk about handful players they use "unix" / linux" system as default system on their pc's , i am sure that now are enough players to have also a chance to play for the next years , because thousands of people use it , i also.

for me is windows 10 pullshit , for example : don't like design with all glazed tiles , and the most importants thinks are : "write protection" on all my private files that is "no go" for me , i let microsoft no control for my own files and second: unacceptable support for this.

what is the next step for me: should i ask MICROSOFT to change my own files ??? pullshit.

i delete windows 10 and install windows 7 again to have control of my own files , when the support for win 7 is over , i have mostly runing "unix" . i use it now over 90% then its going to 100%.

thanks!!

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 13, 2019, 08:2009/13/19
10/15/15
Hola Rodrigo hay un navegador que no necesita flash player y ademas multiplataforma, el famoso Puffin, trastee con el tanto en el ordenador ( windows y linux ) como en el movil y funciona medianamente bien.