All Categories

i start play sparta on the plarium on the the glorious valley... but i cand find my brother

i start play sparta on the plarium on the the glorious valley... but i cand find my brother

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Nov 5, 2023, 00:5011/05/23
08/26/19

like i say i can't find my brother and i play on his server "the glorious valley" but i cant find him... is there 2 server like fb "the glorious valley" and plarium "the glorious valley" so is 2 severs with the same name... Last i like to say how to join my brother server. (he play on fb and i think he play the game like 10 years) i know he play on plarium now coz i think fb stop support the game somthing like that.. thanks and hope i can play with my brother.

Views
Comments
Comments
DariaCommunity Manager
Nov 6, 2023, 13:4311/06/23
10/31/22

Hi, Archon! 

Our servers are divided into categories: Facebook and Plarium Play. Both of them are active 👍

Each category has several servers, so the names are similar. If your brother is playing on the Facebook server, unfortunately, for technical reasons, new players do not have access to it; only those who have previously joined it. 

Nevertheless, our Plarium Play server is open to newcomers, and from your information, you've joined it exactly. If you want to play together with your brother on the same server, it can happen if he joins the Plarium Play one. 

Feel free if you have any additional questions 🙌

Nov 6, 2023, 20:3411/06/23
08/26/19

thanks a lot!! <3

DariaCommunity Manager
Nov 15, 2023, 14:3811/15/23
10/31/22
Reptilenos

thanks a lot!! <3

Sure! 🤗😉

Dec 5, 2023, 10:5812/05/23
Dec 5, 2023, 15:00(edited)
10/17/23
Daria

Hi, Archon! 

Our servers are divided into categories: Facebook and Plarium Play. Both of them are active 👍

Each category has several servers, so the names are similar. If your brother is playing on the Facebook server, unfortunately, for technical reasons, new players do not have access to it; only those who have previously joined it. 

Nevertheless, our Plarium Play server is open to newcomers, and from your information, you've joined it exactly. If you want to play together with your brother on the same server, it can happen if he joins the Plarium Play one. 

Feel free if you have any additional questions 🙌

Facebook server active but limited for new players;  Plarium Play server open, allowing newcomers to join and play together.

DariaCommunity Manager
Dec 5, 2023, 15:0012/05/23
10/31/22
EliyaNaheedi

Facebook server active but limited for new players;  Plarium Play server open, allowing newcomers to join and play together.

Hi, Archon! Thanks for helping:)

You're right that the Facebook servers are up and running, but, as mentioned, new players do not have access to it. Only those who have previously joined it. As for the Plarium Play servers - we are open for the newbies 🤗