Unable to login. Invalid email and FB log in is not working

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Oct 26, 2023, 20:0910/26/23
06/01/16

I have already sent the request to support but got no reply for two days. 

When I am attempting to log in with email address, it is telling me my email is invalid. When I am trying to log in using FB, it tells me to contact support.

Can moderator help me to chase after support looking into this issues. I am an extremely active player and hate to be not playing.

Regards

Views
Comments
Comments
DariaCommunity Manager
Nov 1, 2023, 16:1711/01/23
10/31/22

Hi, Archon! 

Is it still relevant for you? Can you log in now? 

If you still haven't received a response from the support team, please send your ticket number. 

Nov 26, 2023, 12:3811/26/23
05/26/16

I am unable to log in to a second account I have played for years on the Ridge of Epirus.  It was okay yesterday but not being recognised (email address) today.  My email is caronwyn@outlook.com.  and  I would be grateful if you could respond and give me a link so I know where to submit the appropriate information.

Thank you in advance.

Bernice

OlenkaAdmin
Nov 28, 2023, 10:2311/28/23
10/31/22
Bernice

I am unable to log in to a second account I have played for years on the Ridge of Epirus.  It was okay yesterday but not being recognised (email address) today.  My email is caronwyn@outlook.com.  and  I would be grateful if you could respond and give me a link so I know where to submit the appropriate information.

Thank you in advance.

Bernice

I'm sorry to hear you've been facing a login issue. Please reach out to strategy.support@plarium.com or via the request form: https://social-support.plarium.com/hc/en-us/requests/new , and we will be happy to help you restore access to your Plarium Play account.