Goodbye!

Goodbye!

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Aug 20, 2023, 13:0008/20/23
10/04/14

Goodbye!

After playing Sparta since 2014 I've met some wonderful people and had some of the best memories! But I'm not going to continue fooling with not being able to download Sparta and login....I've given it more than enough time and have done everything necessary to ensure it was not on my end that the problem existed. Obviously plarium has enough player playing to not care about losing a few here and there. Well more power to you.

Goodbye.

Views
Comments
Comments
KatiaModerator
Aug 20, 2023, 14:2908/20/23
01/31/18

I'm sorry to hear it Archon. Maybe you have to contact the Support again.

Oct 19, 2023, 11:2010/19/23
04/24/16

I have exactely the sam problems like Tantomont. It is even not possible to make an technical request, because plarium forces you to tell your game , an its nit possible to choose Sparta,  and they want you to tell yout koordinates, which i can not tell , when it is impossible to install sparta

i

KatiaModerator
Oct 23, 2023, 21:2010/23/23
01/31/18
Aphrodite

I have exactely the sam problems like Tantomont. It is even not possible to make an technical request, because plarium forces you to tell your game , an its nit possible to choose Sparta,  and they want you to tell yout koordinates, which i can not tell , when it is impossible to install sparta

i

Hello Archon. Don't you have teammates into the game, to ask them  to give you your coordinates?  Or, try to find  on this page, a player who plays on the same server you play, and the coalition you play, and hopefully, you will be able to fill your ticket.

KatiaModerator
Oct 23, 2023, 21:2410/23/23
01/31/18
Aphrodite

i

I heard before that the players cannot choose Sparta on the ticket's form. You don't have to write Sparta, but click on the arrow so the panel will open  

i