Imploring Emporia Improvements

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Aug 16, 2023, 04:3408/16/23
01/29/17

Imploring Emporia Improvements

Hello Plarium

I want to communicate and implore that all things related and associated with emporia need improvement, given all the emporia changes I have noticed in the 6 years as an Archon.

The latest change has me flummoxed (stumped). I have recently acquired my first ever fragmented guardian. Let's not discuss here that is cost 750 pieces of coalition gold. Anyways,"The Gods" have bestowed to me Episkopos Grade IV. A got to say that I am a little disappointed with "The Gods" only granting a baseline stat of 2.1% for all resources given my level of investment. None the less, I immediately applied 20 skill stones to maximise all resources to a final 3.15%. I now have to further improve this guardian but for now I can gain 3.15% gathering yield for emporia. Well so I thought....

Working Real Game Example:

Today I captured an emporia. I then changed my in-city guardian in the vault position to my one and only Episkopos (as previously mentioned). To my dismay I can not see that 3.15% yield gather was applied to the emporia. Did I need to set the Episkopos in place before emporia capture?? Surely not!

That got me thinking the display of stats when occupying an emporia with or without guardians is unclear. For example I can send a Negotiator guardian to increase the gathering speed, but you do not show the new gathering speed rate. Similarly for an Epistate guardian to increase carrying capacity, you do not show the total carrying capacity unless of course you are about to recall. This is also the case when applying a 25% or 50% resource gather enhancer which needs to be applied before sending units.

May I suggest that all stats applied for capture emporia are clearly displayed.

I also note that captured emporia can be interacted in multiple ways; from the map, or my city war council and navigating to the Emporia tab in the Protectorate section. Why then can I also navigate to the Garrison tab, which by the way is much more useful because I can know the individual unit carrying capacity by clicking on the unit to see my real unit carrying capacity based on unit upgrades. Only baseline stats of units are shown in the Protectorate/Emporia tab, crazy!! May I suggest that Emporia tab to be the main point of access and implement improvements so that all information including the statisitics applied.

I look forward to your reply and feedback related to emporia. Perhaps install a guardian for increas speed in reply LOL!! 

Good Day 

Views
Comments
Comments
DariaCommunity Manager
Aug 18, 2023, 13:4208/18/23
10/31/22

Hello, Archon! 🖐

I would also like a Guardian to speed up all the processes that matter to me, so you have a good sense of humor. Also, thank you for such detailed and structured feedback. I appreciate it when players take the time to do this and want the game to improve.

Regarding our new Guardian, Episkopos. We are already aware of this case - this Guardian speeds up the collection of production, not the amount of resources itself, which means it collects the same amount of resources in less time. This information has been passed on to our team, and they will soon change the descriptions of his stats. As soon as we have the information, we will notify the players. 

As for the other suggestions, currently, we are not reviewing new proposals for improving the game. Sparta: War Of Empires is at the optimum level of development, and we want to allocate our resources to polishing it rather than changing or adding new things.

I appreciate your input! 🤗