All Categories

sparta not downloading when other games have no problems doing so...been three days trying

sparta not downloading when other games have no problems doing so...been three days trying

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Aug 6, 2023, 20:0508/06/23
10/04/14

Had to reinstall the plarium launcher on my computer...after which i could not get sparta war of empires to download. some other games loaded just fine, but sparta does not.

I have tried deleting the launcher and reinstalling, and even tried the clearing of cache....have everything set from the .net, to the vpn, dns, and even updated my systems again.

some games are downloading, but i don't play those i just checked to see if all of them were problems...i play sparta and can't get it to move past 47% complete on the download.

please help 

Views
Comments
Comments
DariaCommunity Manager
Aug 7, 2023, 10:0308/07/23
10/31/22

Did I understand you correctly, Archon - you see 47%  loading stuck? If you have already tried reinstalling the Plarium Play application and clearing the cache, I recommend you describe your issue to our tech team so they can dive into this case more thoroughly. Click here to submit the ticket. I hope everything will be fine with your game, Archon! 🙌

Aug 10, 2023, 21:5308/10/23
10/04/14

i've gone through everything you suggested and all that's listed on the troubleshoot list.

some games will load to the launcher, but sparta will not even after all of this and the support ticket has only been responded to by an automated email, nothing else.

any suggestions?

DariaCommunity Manager
Aug 15, 2023, 14:0708/15/23
10/31/22
Tantomont

i've gone through everything you suggested and all that's listed on the troubleshoot list.

some games will load to the launcher, but sparta will not even after all of this and the support ticket has only been responded to by an automated email, nothing else.

any suggestions?

Thank you for trying the standard troubleshooting first, Archon. It eliminates the options for how we can handle this situation. When did you send the ticket to the support team, and did you receive a response from the agent? 

Aug 15, 2023, 21:2808/15/23
Aug 15, 2023, 21:30(edited)
10/04/14

i received the agent response yesterday, but it doesn't work either.

This is what i just sent Katia in answer to pretty much the same question:

No Katia, i still can not get Sparta to download, all the other games except for stormfall download with no problems, but like i've said i don't play them.

Nazar from support suggested i may have it downloaded into a folder with special characters, in which case i need to delete any space in the name of the folder or the special characters.....but that's not the case either.

there is something going on with Sparta and stormfall not downloading...i'm looking forward for a resolution soon, as i'm really getting tired of trying all these things that are not working. After playing this game since 2014 and all the time and effort and money i put into i would hate to have to just stop and not get back on ever.

DariaCommunity Manager
Aug 18, 2023, 13:5008/18/23
10/31/22
Tantomont

i received the agent response yesterday, but it doesn't work either.

This is what i just sent Katia in answer to pretty much the same question:

No Katia, i still can not get Sparta to download, all the other games except for stormfall download with no problems, but like i've said i don't play them.

Nazar from support suggested i may have it downloaded into a folder with special characters, in which case i need to delete any space in the name of the folder or the special characters.....but that's not the case either.

there is something going on with Sparta and stormfall not downloading...i'm looking forward for a resolution soon, as i'm really getting tired of trying all these things that are not working. After playing this game since 2014 and all the time and effort and money i put into i would hate to have to just stop and not get back on ever.

I empathize with you about the difficulties you are experiencing, Archon. 

Our agents are trying to provide you with all possible workarounds, so I recommend that you continue to communicate with our support team to find a solution and log in as soon as possible. I wish you the best of luck! 🤗

Oct 9, 2023, 20:4910/09/23
04/24/16

I have exactly the same problems with Sparta , all other games run.  Did you already find a solution?

Oct 9, 2023, 22:5710/09/23
01/18/23

me too, same problems. i hope that this problem will resolve soon.

Oct 9, 2023, 23:0610/09/23
01/18/23

in my other account i played since 2014 or 2015, but, the account after i clearing cache just last week ago i couldn't  recover it ti'll now..

KatiaModerator
Oct 16, 2023, 20:1010/16/23
01/31/18

Guys, please contact the Support. If you won't report it, how the Support will know that there is a problem? please click here 

Oct 20, 2023, 06:5710/20/23
07/12/16

i tried to contact the support, but that´s impossible, because the technical support site wants you to tell the game and it is not possible to choose sparta.

KatiaModerator
Oct 23, 2023, 20:1910/23/23
01/31/18

Staypoc, I understand you perfectly, but the Support isn't only the Support for Sparta, but  they Supporting the other Plarium's games. So yes, they need time to reply to the players, but they always do reply. I'm really sorry, but only the support can help. I'm only a player like you are, and  I cannot do more than to guide the players to contact the support, as they are the only ones who have the tools to help. 

KatiaModerator
Oct 23, 2023, 20:4010/23/23
01/31/18
Rikvanloi

i tried to contact the support, but that´s impossible, because the technical support site wants you to tell the game and it is not possible to choose sparta.

Archon, I do understand that the players aren't so familiar with writing to the support. I cannot fill the ticket instead of you. What I can do, is give you some examples so you can follow them to write right  to the Support. If you will submit your ticket right, you will receive on the top right of your screen that your ticket was submitted successfully, and you will receive to your  email an automatic reply, that the support received your ticket etc. If no autoreply, then check your spam folder. If you cannot find it, then maybe your email wasn't the right one. I'm really sorry, but it is the usual procedure. Please don't hesitate to message me, in case you have questions about your ticket.  

i

i

i

i

Nov 2, 2023, 17:5811/02/23
03/26/20

Same problem for me stuck at 39% tried everything !!! no respond from support !!! 

DariaCommunity Manager
Nov 6, 2023, 13:2911/06/23
10/31/22
Franckymoz

Same problem for me stuck at 39% tried everything !!! no respond from support !!! 

Archon, due to the workload, our support team may respond a little longer. However, they will certainly contact you. Please share your ticket number with me as well, if possible. Thanks in advance 🙂