Can't login because of 2FA

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jul 27, 2023, 15:1807/27/23
12/15/20

Hi there, as you can read from the title I'm facing this big issue everytime I switch from my home pc to my laptop and viceversa, I got my main plarium account disconnected.

So, everytime I put my mail address and my password, the system send me an email with the verification code, but I don't receive any email...the result? I have no access to my account and I can't play Sparta.

There is a way to contact anyone in the Support Team that REALLY can help me to solve this??? OR there is someone here knows how to solve without support?

Thanks in advance

Views
Comments
Comments
KatiaModerator
Jul 28, 2023, 17:0207/28/23
01/31/18

Hello Archon. The 2 FA code might be in your email spam folder.  if it isn't, unfortunately, it seems that your email doesn't receive the 2FA code for an unknown reason.  Maybe you can write to the Support and ask them to deactivate the 2 FA.  To submit a ticket to the Support, please click here  

Jul 29, 2023, 12:5207/29/23
12/15/20
Katia

Hello Archon. The 2 FA code might be in your email spam folder.  if it isn't, unfortunately, it seems that your email doesn't receive the 2FA code for an unknown reason.  Maybe you can write to the Support and ask them to deactivate the 2 FA.  To submit a ticket to the Support, please click here  

Thank you, I've just follow this way but no answer at all from the support. Maybe you can give a direct contact with someone who can really solve this issue? I've spent years and money to make the progress I have in the game and I really don't want to lose all. I'me very disappointed of this stupid issue.

PLEASE, HELP ME!

DariaCommunity Manager
Aug 2, 2023, 12:5308/02/23
10/31/22
Paul Hunter

Thank you, I've just follow this way but no answer at all from the support. Maybe you can give a direct contact with someone who can really solve this issue? I've spent years and money to make the progress I have in the game and I really don't want to lose all. I'me very disappointed of this stupid issue.

PLEASE, HELP ME!

Hi, Archon! I'm sorry to know you are facing this inconvenience. Is it still relevant for you? Did you receive your reply from the support team? 🤔

Oct 26, 2023, 11:5610/26/23
12/15/20
Daria

Hi, Archon! I'm sorry to know you are facing this inconvenience. Is it still relevant for you? Did you receive your reply from the support team? 🤔

Hi, I still facing the same issue. The Game updates to 8.7 version and my account was logout, now I have to login again and the same, insert user e password, but a prompt says a code will send via e-mail, but no code here. Spam folder is empty. Please someone who can help me to solve this problem forever. PLEASE!

Oct 26, 2023, 20:0510/26/23
06/01/16

I have a similar problem but my issue is that they told me my email is invalid. It is just not possible because I have been using the same email address forever.  Support is replying very slowly. 

DariaCommunity Manager
Nov 1, 2023, 16:1811/01/23
10/31/22
Paul Hunter

Hi, I still facing the same issue. The Game updates to 8.7 version and my account was logout, now I have to login again and the same, insert user e password, but a prompt says a code will send via e-mail, but no code here. Spam folder is empty. Please someone who can help me to solve this problem forever. PLEASE!

I'm sorry, Archon:(

May I have your support ticket? 

DariaCommunity Manager
Nov 1, 2023, 16:2111/01/23
10/31/22
Tsu Yuan Nieh

I have a similar problem but my issue is that they told me my email is invalid. It is just not possible because I have been using the same email address forever.  Support is replying very slowly. 

I see your thread in the Technical Questions section. I asked for your ticket number there 🙇

Thanks in advance!