sparta anniversary gift offer

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jul 30, 2019, 15:0507/30/19
07/29/15

We now receive a gift from palarium upon the anniversary of the start of our account.

With this gift you receive an amazing drachma offer including a Holy Bond for a very low price.

The offer has a timer, and a message box indicates that if you do not take advantage of this offer you have 2 weeks to do so.

Truth is - if you do not take advantage of this offer it goes away, you do not get another chance other than when you first log in.

(my 4th year anniversary was yesterday, the offer was made after i collected my free gift, and there was a timer at the top, i did not purchase it at the time believing i had time, and 30 mins later it was gone.   my vip agent tells me that once they are removed there is no way to get them back )

Please change the message and remove the timer so others are not deceived by this bug.

It is to great an offer to miss, and only comes once.
Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 3, 2019, 17:0708/03/19
08/02/17

Today is my second anniversary.  I also was offered a sale package for my second anniversary.

There was a 12 day timer on the offer, and a message indicating that i could find it in the bank if i wished to purchase it at a later time.

The sale offer is gone.

It is no where.

I also have been lied to by palarium.
Aug 3, 2019, 20:4208/03/19
11/05/15
I'll pass this onto the dev team for you 
Aug 7, 2019, 11:3108/07/19
03/09/17
I do wonder:Is this gift for all players??Or Plarium will choose who can claim it....
Agent RomaTechnical Support
Aug 15, 2019, 09:0408/15/19
05/10/19

Banshee said:

We now receive a gift from palarium upon the anniversary of the start of our account.

With this gift you receive an amazing drachma offer including a Holy Bond for a very low price.

The offer has a timer, and a message box indicates that if you do not take advantage of this offer you have 2 weeks to do so.

Truth is - if you do not take advantage of this offer it goes away, you do not get another chance other than when you first log in.

(my 4th year anniversary was yesterday, the offer was made after i collected my free gift, and there was a timer at the top, i did not purchase it at the time believing i had time, and 30 mins later it was gone.   my vip agent tells me that once they are removed there is no way to get them back )

Please change the message and remove the timer so others are not deceived by this bug.

It is to great an offer to miss, and only comes once.

Hello,

Please note that the offer remains actual for 14 days after the Gift gets claimed. You may find it in your Bank section.
Agent RomaTechnical Support
Aug 15, 2019, 09:0508/15/19
05/10/19

*M*Y*R*M*I*D*O*N*A*S* said:

I do wonder:Is this gift for all players??Or Plarium will choose who can claim it....

Hello,

Yes, everybody should get the Anniversary Gift for his/her loyalty on the anniversary date.