All Categories

Guardians - 'Extra' guardian being summoned, but not applied.

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jul 24, 2019, 08:1207/24/19
04/01/18

Platform: Facebook
Server: The Thracian Frontier

I applied a Basic Summoning Bond from the Items menu. The Game displayed a Rank 3 Guardian, but reduced my inventory of Basic Summoning Bonds from 100 to 98. Immediately I suspected there was an issue as I had just promoted a Guardian to make room for a new one, so I knew that I only had room for 1 new Guardian. When I returned to the Guardians menu, the game had awarded me a new Rank 1 Guardian, but not the Rank 3 one displayed.

Please note that this is the second time that this issue has occurred, and there is no error on my part. I am 100% sure of the facts of this matter, because of the way I use Guardians. I run them on a nearly full basis, only ever promoting/upgrading Guardians when my inventory of Basic Summoning Bonds is full or almost full. On this occasion, I had just been awarded a new Bond which increased my inventory from 99 to 100. I then promoted a Grade 1 Guardian to Grade 2, creating room for 1 new Guardian. I then applied a Basic Summoning Bond. The system displayed a Grade 3 Guardian, and then as usual the ability to call up a new Guardian was suspended and the relevant field became inactive. So I could not have inadvertently called up an extra Guardian, even if I had wanted to. Finally, when I then checked my Guardians, there was no new Rank 3 Guardian, only a new Rank 1 Guardian, as confirmed by the 'NEW' label on the bottom of the relevant Rank 1 Guardian.
Again, I am 100% sure of my facts. I am also 100% sure that this is at least the second time that it has happened. On the previous occasion the game displayed a Rank 3 Guardian, but again only awarded a Rank 1 and reduced my Bond count by 2.
I did not bother reporting this on the previous occasion because I thought it may be a one-off, but it is clear now that this is an ongoing issue.

Views
Comments
Comments
Agent RomaTechnical Support
Jul 28, 2019, 14:1607/28/19
05/10/19

Hello,

Thanks for reporting the issue. I am sorry for your bad experience.

Please provide with the Guardian name, and the time when the issue occurred.