Why Was I Banned From Game?

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Feb 11, 2023, 21:5802/11/23
01/10/16

Why Was I Banned From Game?

Hello,

I just returned home and logged in. I was raiding seiges (mine) when I recieved a pop-up telling me my IP was banned from the game due to "use of unauthorized tools"??

Whta does that mean?

All I did was login and start to play. 

Could a Moderator please give me some insight into this? I believe I was able to post this in the technical section as well, but was not sure it went thru, as it does not show.

Thank you.

Respectfully,

Meritus

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 13, 2023, 14:4202/13/23
01/10/16

issue resolved (for now) Still no concrete reason(s) why I was banned (initially) for using "Unauthorized tools" and whatever that statement means.

Thanks to Elias for assistance.

Respectfully,

Meritus

Feb 13, 2023, 15:4102/13/23
10/15/15

Thanks to you for saying what was wrong with the game, thanks to you for your patience despite the frustration of not being able to log in for no reason and above all thanks for trusting the moderators.

That I was the one who answered ? Luckily I read it first but both Vanessa and Kat are as good or better than me, even Daria or some other CM would have fixed it. 

Gracias a ti por decir lo que pasaba con el juego, gracias a ti por tu paciencia a pesar de la frustración de no poder entrar sin motivo y sobre todo gracias por confiar en los moderadores.

Que yo fuese el que contesto ? La suerte que yo lo lei primero pero tanto Vanesa como Kat son tan buenas o mejores que yo, incluso Daria o algun que otro CM lo hubiera solucionado.