Decor discount

Decor discount

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
May 1, 2019, 07:1605/01/19
02/16/16

Decor discount

There is currently a global 25% discount, but ambrosia vessel is still at not discounted 200 drachmas price.
Views
Comments
Comments
May 1, 2019, 08:2005/01/19
10/15/15

The discount is only for decoration that give bonus defense in addition to making "beautiful", the objects that give other bonuses is not decoration (sapper, amphora, ....).

Feeling it is not a Bug.

El descuento es solo para decoracion que dan bonus de defensa ademas de hacer "bonito", los bjetos que dan otros pluses no es decoracion ( zapador, anfora, .... ).

Sintiendolo no es un Bug.

May 1, 2019, 12:0105/01/19
02/16/16

Elias said:

The discount is only for decoration that give bonus defense in addition to making "beautiful", the objects that give other bonuses is not decoration (sapper, amphora, ....).

Sapper is actually on a discount now, so why not ambrosia vessel? 

May 1, 2019, 12:4105/01/19
10/15/15

I apologize, I already have the maximum of sappers and I do not see it but before having all they did not have it

pido disculpas, yo tengo ya el maximo de zapadores y no lo veo pero antes de tener todos no tenian descuanto

May 2, 2019, 06:5805/02/19
02/16/16
Elias said:

I apologize, I already have the maximum of sappers and I do not see it but before having all they did not have it

That still does not answer my question "why no discount on ambrossia vessel?", question which I would expect to be answered by tech support or customer support and not by a forum moderator, excuse me Elias, but are you the person who is making such decisions when and which global discounts are applied for players and which items are excluded from said discounts? Someone has to make these decisions, please don't insult me by telling me BS lie that it's calculated by a script. Who exactly is the person who makes decisions which items are excluded from discounts? 
May 2, 2019, 14:1805/02/19
09/14/15
I make the decisions but they never listen to me :)
May 2, 2019, 18:3805/02/19
10/15/15

Ana ⚔️ said:

Elias said:

That still does not answer my question "why no discount on ambrossia vessel?", question which I would expect to be answered by tech support or customer support and not by a forum moderator, excuse me Elias, but are you the person who is making such decisions when and which global discounts are applied for players and which items are excluded from said discounts? Someone has to make these decisions, please don't insult me by telling me BS lie that it's calculated by a script. Who exactly is the person who makes decisions which items are excluded from discounts? 

Forgive me and you're right I'm not nobody to answer on a technical topic, I'll try to remember and not answer your publications.

Elias forum moderator

Perdona y tienes razon yo no soy nadie para responder sobre un tema tecnico, intentare acordarme y no responder tus publicaciones.

Elias moderador del foro