plarium messenger does not work properly

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Apr 21, 2019, 10:0104/21/19
03/10/15

as i said plarium messenger does not work properly.

I was not sure if reported or not, as everytime you try yo help informing, you get treated as if you were stupid and we know they dont care to help... i know first thing i will be told  will be that its my fault ... cookies, my computer, my pc etc etc even if by now they should know, we try all that bla bla before comming here, but its ok, as we are stupid, isn't it agent helga? now if we show that we are more having the problem and its not a new one, the answer will be that they dont know any issue about it.... 3 months later.... we will be still here

Well plarium, its you game, if it is ok to have it hours like that whenever writes you, congratulations on doing a great job (that is to make us leave game, because if not is illogical)

the next photo is from the player that is trying to contact me there and asked not to do it again...

Views
Comments
Comments
Agent HelgaTechnical Support
Apr 30, 2019, 12:5304/30/19
05/13/15

Hello! 

Does the issue persist? There were some updates after that date when you reported the issue.  
Apr 30, 2019, 16:0204/30/19
Apr 30, 2019, 16:04(edited)
03/10/15

wow, 9 days to bother answering and thats your answer?

What kind of technical support is that?

I wish in my job would be so permissive, we have to deal problems in the moment. if we dont we are not doing our job, but i guess plarium dont care for problem solution