I Can't Play the Game

I Can't Play the Game

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Apr 19, 2019, 15:3104/19/19
06/10/17

I Can't Play the Game

I can't log on to the game. It says, "Please verify your login information and try again." How do I do that? What do you mean verify?
Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 19, 2019, 16:1704/19/19
08/09/15

It means check your password and email address you entered because you made a mistake - only you did not make a mistake ,,, the app is borked again.

We can log in to the web server using chrome, but the palarium play app is not accepting account info or passwords.

(it will be interesting to see how long it takes someone to respond to a major issue like this - given the concerns about the number of staff and how often they log into the forums)
Apr 20, 2019, 19:1404/20/19
05/26/16

I posted this in a different thread... sounds like a similar problem:

Did something change with the April 19th maintenance? I am suddenly having trouble logging into the game and have changed nothing on my end. Did you (Plarium) change it so that the log-in process requires the picture puzzle "I am not a bot" security feature to play in a browser? If so, it's not working with Safari, which is odd because it functions properly logging into the Forums.

After entering my email and password (autofill), I press the blue 'Play Now' button to play and get a milky-white overlay, but nothing happens. There is a reCaptcha logo in the lower right corner. The reCaptcha box gives links to a Privacy page and a ToS page, but the security feature itself never begins. 

As a work-around, I found that I can log in to the game through Safari after a failed attempt if I first log into the forums and then open a new browser page and select the 'play in browser' link option.

Apr 21, 2019, 14:2704/21/19
03/10/15

i guess the intelligent team of developers have thoguh of this to get the famous "master" not to send mass emials.... not realising they are absolute making game a mayor pain in the ..... for real players.

because of the non existing lag that we have, we have to constant refresh and everytime we do... boom the b******y catch up....

Seriously if they are looking ways to annoy us more and more... they are doing a great job!
Apr 21, 2019, 21:3104/21/19
08/21/14

http://prntscr.com/nf0gh3

plarium,i am 100+ lvl,i already have elysian city

send all your famous developers home,they can develop what they want in their home,save us from their work,find new developers,but real developers,not fake like you have,or you'll loose all players,we are angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tonaya 

Apr 21, 2019, 21:5204/21/19
Apr 21, 2019, 21:53(edited)
10/15/15

I put it in Spanish lol, they are behind fixing it.

It does not always come out and I have not discovered when pressing that but it comes out despite having the elysian city created and somewhat developed

A mi me lo pone en español jejejejeje, estan detras de arreglarlo.
No sale siempre y no he descubierto al apretar que pero sale a pesar de tener la ciudad elisea creada y algo desarrollada

Apr 24, 2019, 16:0704/24/19
05/26/16
My issue has been corrected, working as normal.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.