All Categories

why plarium awards distinction vip CLAIM TO BE VIP.

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Apr 6, 2019, 21:2704/06/19
10/12/15

hi, I'm G. Cartago hegemon de hispania, my partner KASIOPEA and my friend PEPE both polemarcas, we claim to be vips for plarium. 

We have made numerous complaints and you do not answer us. 

these three cities have more than 20 thousand euros invested or spent, we like the game, and it does not seem right, nor fair play, that are giving the vip status with the advantages that this leads to cities lower than ours, with fewer troops, and less game activity (purchases etc), and what a coincidence that they are non-Latin cities, and benefiting some of them unfairly, we have a list of many cities of lower levels than ours because of being a coalition of certain country give you the VIP status. 

and some of those coas write to us offering to be VIPs if we enter it. 

For the sake of plarium, correct this kind of scam, or we will stop buying and eventually play.

we want to be vips for our merits that we have. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 7, 2019, 00:0704/07/19
11/29/14

to be honest the benefit of VIP  is   counted  in  cents , maybe / few euro per month.

Agent HelgaTechnical Support
Apr 8, 2019, 08:3304/08/19
05/13/15

Hi! 

VIP team keeps on working on the program and will invite new players to join as soon as the vacant spots appear.

Unfortunately, we don't have information on when exactly the next expansion will take place and who will be invited. As a support team, we do not take part in the VIP program development and expanding.

This topic will be closed.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.