Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Feb 22, 2019, 17:5802/22/19
03/10/15

Instant recall appears instantly

Title: Instant recall appears instantly

Platform: Plarium.com;

Server: “The Glorious Valley”;

Feature: when trying to stop a raid, at the first second of sending it, when you go to cancel it, instantly they charge you with an instant recall, while till yesterday we normally have a 30 seconds free cancellation before having to use an instant recall.

I know yesterday (before elyseus) it worked, now is not and i had to use one recall to test before coming here as my players noted first, that i guess plarium will not reimburse back even if it is bug,

if you want photos feel free to give me some instal recalls so i can do more tests or photos.

- The feature that causes the issue (Unit training, raiding, etc.); sending raids, i have not tried more as i dont want to use in vain my instant recalls

- The exact steps you performed before the bug arose; send raid, went to cancel and get the window saying to use a instant recall, all in the first 5 seconds since sent.

-Any special conditions that caused the bug to appear (active events, applied bonuses, etc.); nope, just open game, read the problem in the coa chat and test it myself.

What should have happened; we should have had 30 seconds free time to cancel, as we alys have had since the begining of the game

What actually happened. an instant recall was used even if it was while it was supposed to be free.

have a good weekend, hopefully this bug gets the attention of mods and its sent quick to devs to repair it quick as its a game mechanics bug that costs money to players.

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 22, 2019, 21:0002/22/19
12/29/14
I am afraid since the beginning of time, the conditions of a free recall has only been 30 seconds, I have done this 1000s of times.
Feb 22, 2019, 21:0402/22/19
Feb 22, 2019, 21:11(edited)
03/10/15

30 second are more than just 5 seconds as it is now

and you are right, it was not a minute, just 30 seconds, but now its nothing... I will update the info, thanks

hope plarium realise the inconvenience of the bug

this happens when you go to cancel a second after you send raid.

it happens on app, it does not happend on some browsers by the way

Feb 23, 2019, 19:4602/23/19
12/29/14
I am thankful I have not been caught by this bug, still works normal for me.
Agent HelgaTechnical Support
Feb 24, 2019, 15:1202/24/19
05/13/15

Hello! 

That is not an error. 

The thing is that an option to recall units for free is available only until a player gets access to the Elysian city.

Check out this post for more information on Elysian City. 
Feb 24, 2019, 19:3802/24/19
03/10/15

Agent helga, IT HAS TO BE A BUG AS we were not informed that we were going to get ripped off, stolen this right we have since the beginning of the game. 

NOT even the decency of informing

plarium has no respect for users

i demand this to be back as normal as we were not informed.

the same you can not use guardians with the new units. we should be able to have the seconds free when we are not using the new units

its a matter of decency, common sense and respect
Agent HelgaTechnical Support
Feb 25, 2019, 14:3202/25/19
05/13/15

I see your point. 

Still, this is not an error, but an intended change of the functionality.

Please join the Game Discussion thread to discuss this feature with other players.

Since the situation has not been classified as a bug, the topic will be closed.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.