Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Feb 18, 2019, 06:2902/18/19
02/25/16

Game incredibly slow - locks up frequently

Playing on the Plarium App - Glorious Valley Server

The game crashes frequently

Sub screens get hung up - changing general equipment can take minutes per item.

Graphics load very slowly - for examples it takes several minutes for city graphics to appear on blank map

Below is a link to a emporium attack that doesn't resolve... hung up for 10 minutes with units frozen in combat.

https://gyazo.com/39806a124c46a183e765ce231546f13e

Plarium response: Please submit individual ticket and closed the subject

That is not a proper response to the issue I raised.  It is not a loading issue and not something that can be resolved through a "ticket".  The game hangs up dozens of times during a one hour session.  Sometimes several screens hang up, sometimes units are frozen in time for 5 minutes before the program releases them.  Sometimes you have to reload the app to get the game to start updating again.

This is not a issue at my end. I have a fast computer with the windows 10 and a 90 MBPS upload and download verified speed.  The problem is with the Plarium servers.  They are super slow and don't work in real time.  Playing the game is real tedious when it doesnt work properly.  Please convey this information to the "fix it" group at Plarium.

Views
Comments
Comments
Agent HelgaTechnical Support
Feb 18, 2019, 15:2802/18/19
05/13/15

Hello! 

I understand that this issue is very important to you. 

However, such questions are investigated through the support tickets. 

Please make a .har file and send it to the support team.  It will help to find possible solutions.

Feb 19, 2019, 06:1302/19/19
Feb 19, 2019, 06:42(edited)
02/25/16

When every player in my coalition has the same problem you're still going to try to blame the players for the slow server problems?  Of course there can be no problem at Plarium's end that would be contrary to company policy.

And of course the program works properly when tested from inside the Plarium offices.  That is not a real test.  Try putting some Plarium testers in remote locations passing game data back and forth through a dozen portals and find out how many times the game freezes, crashes or hangs.

I wouldnt know how to make a har file and from past experience no matter how detailed the bug report I submit there will be no response from Plarium so I'm not going to invest my time in chasing ghosts.  I am not paid by Plarium to spend my time troubleshooting their program! I can just tell you that more than half the players in the coalition have the same problems and we are spread all over Europe and North and South America.
Feb 19, 2019, 14:0502/19/19
05/13/15

I see your point and appreciate that you took the time to write about the issue.

Still, I am unable to provide any solution for you here.

Please note that this particular section of the forum is dedicated to bug reports. Guidelines you will find here

Information on what to do when you have loading issues you will find here

Feb 20, 2019, 04:0102/20/19
02/25/16
Thank you that is an honest answer.
Feb 23, 2019, 00:5402/23/19
08/24/15
Game app freezing and crashing since the elysian city update. you guys fucked something up with your update, now you have to find and fix it.
Feb 23, 2019, 13:0702/23/19
03/10/15

not sure if it was since the new city, but for sure since the new app update, i have to keep refreshing page or going out and in from app constantly...

and helga, my pc and connection is not a problem, tired of the game i go and play others more demanding with no problems and all players i talk with different computers, internet connexions and different continents, we all have same problem while playing this game and not others. no need ot ask for har file, problem is not ours, is on your side
Feb 24, 2019, 13:5702/24/19
05/13/15

Agent Helga said:

Please note that this particular section of the forum is dedicated to bug reports. Guidelines you will find here

Information on what to do when you have loading issues you will find here

Hello! 

Please check out the message above.

This topic will be closed.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.