Agents Not Bothering with Bug Reports

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Feb 11, 2019, 09:4702/11/19
04/01/18

I logged on yet again to see if there was any progress with my Bug Report, only to see that no-one had bothered to reply to my last query about it posted 2 days ago.

Then I noticed that it was nothing personal - no-one has bothered to reply to any Bug Reports fro 4 days.

This really is a shockingly bad way to treat your customers.
Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 11, 2019, 14:3302/11/19
12/29/14
No if they dont like it they go AWOL, and the moderators do also, have a 7 day question on game discussion on whether enhansers are cumulative or just the % of basic level 1 grade troop, not a sausage from anyone.
Feb 15, 2019, 06:3802/15/19
02/25/16

Plarium is not responsive to any recent problem reports.  The bug with the incorrect display of upgraded buildings on the city graphics was reported over 4 months ago.  It is still not fixed.  This should be simple since it worked at one time.Letting something like that fester for months is incomprehensible.

The game app has been getting really really bad. There is a serious lag issue on many screen updates.  It is not as bad when few players are online so it appears to be slow/overloaded servers but not sure.

Sending raids on cities or PPs is a nightmare.  Sometimes it takes 2 minutes for the troops you have selected and sent to actually leave the city.  Long enough that you think you made a selection error so you try again and again... Finally the troops leave and you get a bunch of error messages.

General equipment screen locks up regularly.  Often multiple items occupy the same slot and "invisible" items occupy apparently empty slots. 

Switching from city view to map view is very painful.  The map comes up blank and it takes 30, 45 or 60 seconds for the cities and other features to appear.  When you time raids carefully this totally disrupts any opportunity to send resources ahead of the raid, to coordinate raids, spying missions and PA attacks. This lag issue is making the game unplayable.

Most of my coalition team mates have the same problem so it's not about my computer or internet connection.
Feb 15, 2019, 11:4002/15/19
03/10/15

Mikalosos said:

Most of my coalition team mates have the same problem so it's not about my computer or internet connection.

i am glad my coalition is not the only one having the issues, and yes we all have different pc, diferente internet connections we are many in diferent countries & continents but we all face same problems, common denominator..... plarium 

all issues mentioned 100% agree

i am so tired of looking empty map when i try to look something and tired of refreshing :(
Feb 15, 2019, 15:0102/15/19
Feb 15, 2019, 15:05(edited)
02/25/16
I have a brand new PC Core i7 8th Generation and a fiber optic internet connection 85 MBPS upload/download speeds... speed issue is not on my end.  This is unrelated to cache or OS.  My web access is lightning fast.   This is a server access issue.  Plarium is probably hosting their game on antique servers with slow routers.
Feb 15, 2019, 22:3902/15/19
Feb 15, 2019, 22:41(edited)
03/10/15

same specs here lol, i am tired of saying that to vip agent, here, everywhere ... it a lost fight..... it is always our fault everything, because when they test the game, it goes perfect (probably because they did not play 3-4 years ago when the service was not laggy as now) ... 

funny enough same specs, same speed but other games more demanding do not have that issues ... or other games i have player online in browsers for the last 15 years 
Agent HelgaTechnical Support
Feb 17, 2019, 10:4702/17/19
05/13/15

Hello! 

I see, that you are dissatisfied with the way bug reports are handled on the forum. I am sorry for that.

I understand that it bothers you all and I appreciate that you took the time to highlight that. 

We are working on improving the workflow with the forum so that the requests could be handled faster and hopefully, the situation will get better very soon. 

Feb 17, 2019, 10:5302/17/19
05/13/15
Pinocchiotheliar said:

I logged on yet again to see if there was any progress with my Bug Report, only to see that no-one had bothered to reply to my last query about it posted 2 days ago.

Please check that topic, I have answered you.
Feb 17, 2019, 10:5602/17/19
05/13/15

Mikalosos said:

Plarium is not responsive to any recent problem reports.  The bug with the incorrect display of upgraded buildings on the city graphics was reported over 4 months ago.  It is still not fixed.  This should be simple since it worked at one time.Letting something like that fester for months is incomprehensible.

Although it looks like the issue is easy to fix, it is not. That bug took a long time to get caught. 

Anyway, I see that it is fixed already.

Feb 17, 2019, 10:5802/17/19
05/13/15

About the general lags, you reported, please create a HAR file in your browser when the game lags and send it to our support team. 

We will analyze it and report the issue to the developers if needed. 

Instruction on how to create .har file and contact the support team is here

Feb 18, 2019, 06:4202/18/19
Feb 18, 2019, 06:48(edited)
02/25/16
Agent Helga said:

Mikalosos said:

Although it looks like the issue is easy to fix, it is not. That bug took a long time to get caught. 

Anyway, I see that it is fixed already.

I have to correct you here: it is still not fixed.  About half the time my own city display SOME of the upgraded buildings properly although it never catches them all.  (For example warehouse level 21-24 displays as not upgraded).  NONE of the cities I visit display properly.  I would say the bug is NOT fixed properly at all.  The proper display of enemy cities is important in determining the type of enemy you are dealing with (coiner/non-coiner) so it's not a trivial issue.