guardians problem

guardians problem

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jan 31, 2019, 14:1301/31/19
06/22/15

guardians problem

Ever since this latest guardian tournament began, I have been unable to make the buttons for doubling the points work. i have tried all 3 servers on both the mac app and the pc app. i am now on the browser and it does not work here either. Is anyone else having this problem? i have found noone else in my coalitions who have experienced it.Also, it would be a big help for monitoring this site if it could be accessed through the app.
Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 31, 2019, 15:4201/31/19
02/17/17

I have been lucky and have not had an issue with this - however our federation skype chat is filled with people with this issue.

There does not seem to be any rhyme or reason for the block with xp boost - if anyone finds a way to get around this PLEASE POST a response here as this is effecting many players.
Jan 31, 2019, 20:3701/31/19
12/29/14
If you take a look at the warlord tab, this option of activating this XP boost has disappeared completely, a member of ours had same problem but was able to activate the boost because he had it on warlord tab, sadly I have not.
Feb 1, 2019, 03:1702/01/19
10/08/16

I haven't had the issue that you are currently having, however for like three weeks I was unable to use any of my energy recharge spheres. Often times when there is an issue (with any given area, not just with guardians) without an apperent cause it seems to fix it self after a period of time. I know this doesn't really help, especially when we are right in the midst of a guardian tournament. Not to mention that, in my opinion, these tourneys are basically the only type in which it is actually possible to get more out of it (in rewards) than you put in. Good Luck.

XP
Agent HelgaTechnical Support
Feb 3, 2019, 10:1102/03/19
05/13/15

Hello!

This issue is already discussed in another topic. Here is a link for you.

This topic will be closed.  

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.