General's equipments slots bug...

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jan 11, 2019, 16:0601/11/19
10/09/14

I had full open all my general slots (maximum 60)... 90 min ago 12 slots almost full of coalition chests are disappearing from my generals store... Now ask me for every 6 slots to withdraw 1500 drhs... I need back my slots and my chests... 

https://gyazo.com/1a4a37eeb6bbfd0bb152dc57a99674dd

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 11, 2019, 22:4001/11/19
10/09/14

I came in touch with one of my VIP agents, I explain my promlem but he didnt understand and he ask me to explain to him again step by step... 

I explain to him again step by step.. Then  6 hours pass and I m still waiting  for his answer... I m wondering what's happen to him???

Did he had a car accident, and if yes what's happen to him?? 

Did he bring his dog for a walk but he pass from the local pub, had a round or more of local lager and forget me??? And if yes what's the number of the pub to call him???

Did he fall asleep on the sofa reading his book???

Did his wife lock the door because he is late at home and poor Andrew looking for a place to sleep???

Is anybody knows whats happen because I m still waiting for an answer???

Meanwhile I m stuck and I cant play Persian Position because my slots are full of lvl 3 uncommon equipments (9 hours breaking time) and no one responcible person answer about my issue...
Jan 12, 2019, 02:1201/12/19
Jan 12, 2019, 02:15(edited)
09/23/15

I pass the issue over to be looked into it.

Thank you for bringing to our attention.

Agent PavelTechnical Support
Jan 13, 2019, 15:0301/13/19
07/02/15

Dorieas said:

I came in touch with one of my VIP agents, I explain my promlem but he didnt understand and he ask me to explain to him again step by step... 

I explain to him again step by step.. Then  6 hours pass and I m still waiting  for his answer... I m wondering what's happen to him???

Did he had a car accident, and if yes what's happen to him?? 

Did he bring his dog for a walk but he pass from the local pub, had a round or more of local lager and forget me??? And if yes what's the number of the pub to call him???

Did he fall asleep on the sofa reading his book???

Did his wife lock the door because he is late at home and poor Andrew looking for a place to sleep???

Is anybody knows whats happen because I m still waiting for an answer???

Meanwhile I m stuck and I cant play Persian Position because my slots are full of lvl 3 uncommon equipments (9 hours breaking time) and no one responcible person answer about my issue...

Hello, Archon!

The VIP agent has replied to you in the chat. 

This topic will be closed.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.