Coalition reward chests... names not consistent with content

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jan 9, 2019, 04:4801/09/19
02/25/16

When players in your coalition buy special drachma packs they sometimes come with "reward chests" for the entire coalition.  This feature is relatively new.  What I have noted is that there appears to be no correlation between the names of the reward chests and what is in the reward. 

Is this intentional?

The content of "standard coalition chests" is often much better than the superior or exquisite coalition chests. In fact most of the exquisite chests have been really disappointing like 100 res and 1 x 5min boost while I have received a rare class IV general item from the standard chest... programming error or totally random chest content?
Views
Comments
Comments
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Jan 10, 2019, 14:4301/10/19
07/02/15

Hello, Archon!

The content is random. Each player receives an individual reward. 
Jan 13, 2019, 05:1701/13/19
02/25/16

Why imply that some chests are standard and others are exquisite if the content of all of them is completely random?

I wondered if the content algorithm was mixed up and the content was switched between them as the standard type chests yielded better content almost every time.
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Jan 13, 2019, 15:1601/13/19
07/02/15

Mikalosos said:

Why imply that some chests are standard and others are exquisite if the content of all of them is completely random?

I wondered if the content algorithm was mixed up and the content was switched between them as the standard type chests yielded better content almost every time.

Each type of the chests has a list of possible rewards. And the one you receive from the chest is selected randomly. 

However, the better is the chest, the better the rewards it contains in the list. 
Feb 2, 2019, 02:1802/02/19
02/25/16

Agent Pavel:

I have now tracked all the contents of the chests received as rewards from coalition players for a few weeks.

The average content of LEGENDARY CHESTS is valued at 44 Drachmas.

For example I received 5 Drachmas + 1K denarii

The average content of SUPERIOR CHESTS is valued at 950 Drachmas.

For example I received a class I rare coalition chest and an 8 hour full protection bubble.

This pattern was consistent for all the chests I received. How do you explain that?

There is clearly a programming error and you should report it to the developers. It is hard enough to follow all the Plarium rules for reporting bugs but being dismissed when you report a legitimate one is very frustrating.