Raids Issue

Raids Issue

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jan 4, 2019, 20:5001/04/19
12/21/14

Raids Issue

The Glorious Valley server. I use the "To Battle" tab on the bottom left to initiate my raids, and reviewed three cities which indicated that I have raided 0/50,000 this week. I then spied and noticed they are rich in resources, and also used the galley trick. Upon completing these raids today, each of the three cities provided resources totaling exactly the capacity of my galleys and nothing more. This did not happen yesterday when raiding. Can you look into this please? Thank you, Coolio
Views
Comments
Comments
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Jan 8, 2019, 12:2001/08/19
07/02/15

Hello!

This happens due to the "galleys trick". The regular raid limit is 50,000 resources per week. However, if you overcome the limit, the information can be displayed incorrectly. I am afraid this case cannot be classified as a game bug. 
Jan 8, 2019, 19:1101/08/19
12/21/14

Can you clarify please? I am not sure I understand. 

If I raided 95,000 with the galley trick in the past, then the battle tab should at least display 50,000/50,000. I am seeing various cities that display 0 (zero) out of 50k raided, and then when i raid them with the galley trick i only recoup my galley capacity. 

A different explanation as to why I only recoup the galley capacity in some cities, but some get close to 100k, is that some of these cities I might have only raided 50k and forgot to do the galley trick... but again, the To Battle tab should display that I raided 50k and not zero. 

Thank you
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Jan 10, 2019, 14:3201/10/19
07/02/15

Lucifer said:

If I raided 95,000 with the galley trick in the past, then the battle tab should at least display 50,000/50,000. I am seeing various cities that display 0 (zero) out of 50k raided, and then when i raid them with the galley trick i only recoup my galley capacity. 

A different explanation as to why I only recoup the galley capacity in some cities, but some get close to 100k, is that some of these cities I might have only raided 50k and forgot to do the galley trick... but again, the To Battle tab should display that I raided 50k and not zero. 

Thank you

I have clarified this case.

The information displayed in the battle tab is synchronized with the battle reports. If you delete the report about your raid, the info will be also erased from the Battle tab. To keep the information you need to save the reports. 
Jan 12, 2019, 02:0401/12/19
09/23/15

Lucifer said:

Thank you

It may be possible that despite showing that you did not raid the place, either you did forget to do the trick or just the city in question has the acropolis protecting most of the resources and you will be able to raid in this case only the available resources over the the limit which is covered by the acropolis.

Also do not forget that other players may raid same location and depending on their galleys and units capacity they may reach before you and you only collect the left over.

I hope this helps
Jan 12, 2019, 05:4901/12/19
12/21/14

Thanks for the comments, Red and Pavel.  Red, your explanations make sense but do not apply in my case since it has occurred over multiple raids where cities had 200K plus in resources, and I also spied again  on some to check how much resources the cities had. 

Agent Pavel - Deleting the raids from my reports should not, in my view, affect the To Battle tab info, however I will follow your guidance and make sure not to delete any raid reports for at least a week. 

Thank you.
Jan 13, 2019, 13:3801/13/19
10/31/18
No, this is not due to some trick.  There is a bug here.  I just raided a base that the targets tab said I had taken 28K out of 50K.  I raided it and got nothing because it said that I had reached the max.  That is BS!  There is an issue all the time, as the week winds up, where the game will tell you that the ledger on a base is back to 0 so you can hit them, but when you do it gives you nothing because you're still maxed out.  This is a bug.  The next day it will really be hittable.  But I waste so many hits because I trust your system, and it's completely unreliable.  This was a problem for years in Soldiers Inc, and obviously your code writers are too lazy to fix it.  Or maybe it's a way to get us to waste our raids.  Whatever, it is a problem that has been here for a while, and pretending otherwise is complete horseshit.