All Categories

Used Boosts On Qued Troops But Troops NOT Boosted but 24 Hrs Worth Of Boosts Gone

Used Boosts On Qued Troops But Troops NOT Boosted but 24 Hrs Worth Of Boosts Gone

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Dec 21, 2018, 20:5712/21/18
01/09/15

I decided since I wont be on for a bit to boost my que'd troops I que'd days ago.  I went along each Que and boosted them using several 10 min, 15 min, 30 min and 1 hr Boosts totaling about 24 hrs.  It showed the que's empty.  I went to acropolis to put them away and when I scrolled bar across all of them then send, a message came up saying to select another number to purchase??   I tried a few more times then refreshed the game.  When it reloaded, all the que'd troops were back in the que's but the boosts were used.  Not sure if this is a bug but I just lost a load of boosts I was counting on and earned.  I would appreciate this looked into.

Thanks
Views
Comments
Comments
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Dec 23, 2018, 14:0812/23/18
07/02/15

Hello, Archon!

In case a boost is withdrawn, it will be applied on the game server. If the remaining time is not decreased, the boost is returned to the inventory.

Please provide us with detailed steps to reproduce the issue. Here is an instruction on how to report bugs.