Getting black screen with rectangle unhappy face

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Nov 18, 2018, 21:4311/18/18
05/19/16

Green bar loads ok, then goes to black screen with unhappy face. Why can't I get past this point. Two days now.
Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 19, 2018, 00:2511/19/18
09/23/15

Did you try to click on the view site info on the little locker on the browser to allow flash ?

Shift->CRL->DELETE choose from the beginning of time ->clear cookies and images for clearing your History. 

If all fails then you should contact support team.

You can create a .har file using these instructions: 

https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000737325-How-to-create-and-send-a-har-file

For more info and reporting the issue click on the following link:

https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/bug-reports/108574_loading-issues-19/               

I hope this helps                                   

Dec 23, 2018, 17:4412/23/18
10/18/18
Hello.Got the same problem.Battling with it for almost 2 weeks now.Patience has almost reached zero.After i logged into the game i get White/Black screen with the same square face in the middle.I refresh the page and can even get back.But after the several minutes,seconds,game crashes again.Sometimes it may work for an hour or so without any troubles.Also weird black squares appear time after time instead of the buildings and other objects.Something is definitely went wrong.Really don't want to leave the game cuz of these nasty issues.Play it for 2 years now.But this has become impossible.You can't even open your barracks or mail section.After each click you wait that right now you'll have to refresh the page again.If it possible,give me advises,how to fix it.If its possible Got a good and fast PC for gamers,so please don't tell me about so called system requirements.Other games with much more heavy graphics and visual effects are running perfect.In addition.Plarium app goes into conflict with Win 10 system.Impossible to install it.Windows installer blocks it  from installation.
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Dec 28, 2018, 14:3212/28/18
Dec 28, 2018, 14:37(edited)
07/02/15

Terion said:

Hello.Got the same problem.Battling with it for almost 2 weeks now.Patience has almost reached zero.After i logged into the game i get White/Black screen with the same square face in the middle.I refresh the page and can even get back.But after the several minutes,seconds,game crashes again.Sometimes it may work for an hour or so without any troubles.Also weird black squares appear time after time instead of the buildings and other objects.Something is definitely went wrong.Really don't want to leave the game cuz of these nasty issues.Play it for 2 years now.But this has become impossible.You can't even open your barracks or mail section.After each click you wait that right now you'll have to refresh the page again.If it possible,give me advises,how to fix it.If its possible Got a good and fast PC for gamers,so please don't tell me about so called system requirements.Other games with much more heavy graphics and visual effects are running perfect.In addition.Plarium app goes into conflict with Win 10 system.Impossible to install it.Windows installer blocks it  from installation.

Hello, Archon!

We have returned all players to the Flash platform. The game should work better now.

Dec 29, 2018, 07:4612/29/18
10/18/18
Agent Pavel said:

Hello, Archon!

We have returned all players to the Flash platform. The game should work better now.

Yup now everything works fine.Thanks for your reply.Game is more stable