A software failure

A software failure

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Nov 8, 2018, 03:4011/08/18
05/03/16

A software failure

Today prior to several pan attacks, I as heg granted troop recall powers to several players.  When the pan attacks occurred, some could recall, some could not.  The result was the loss of many troops by three of my coa players.  In addition, right after the PAN hits, the program locked up and error messages appeared that would not clear and allow the players back into the game to save these troops from the counter attack.  These players have spent significant sums to build their armies and play the game.  Plarium keeps creating new revenue generators.  The game should not have glitches so often, that result in significant loss of money.  This is a very large issue and borders on consumer fraud.  I would ask that a representative contact me directly about this issue.  These players were wronged by a platform that should not fail like it does.  LTG8R

Views
Comments
Comments
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Nov 11, 2018, 14:5711/11/18
07/02/15

Hello, Archon!

To investigate the issue, your Coalition members have to contact us individually. We handle such requests submitted only by the account owners. 
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Nov 15, 2018, 13:1311/15/18
07/02/15

Melchizedek said:

Honorable Agent Pavel, Greetings.

As an member of MPetraske's Coalition. "Association" to be precise, we had more than one issue, during our two week + conflict with Terminators Coalition.

During an "Major" series of Pan attacks. All on day in question, occurring in matter of moments and to many players of "Association". My player "Melchizedek" was Errored out of action.

The Archon in charge of one particular Coalition attack, was not able to issue a long planned "Recall". Said "Recall" was to happen as fast as Pan was taken. While some were allowed to be recalled. The Archon with the largest forces, was "Stuck" as a Sacrifice ? This was not intended nor planned.

If it were not for said "Glitch", Pan attack and total Campaign would have been a "Total" success. . .  All being seasoned and Sober players, this was not "Human" error that caused the dramatic loss to one of our major Unit holding Archons.

If you could Please assign a Tech, to look closer into matter. Long time "Players" would consider it an Honor. Please inform us of what is needed as for specifics ? I refrain from such at this time, as to Honor Plarium by not posting what is not required.

Player most affected by Unit Loss "Centerplay" , Polmarch of "Association".  Your search should not be that tedious, as previous post by MPetraske gives date.

Strength and Honor, Melchizedek.

Hello, Archon!

I have checked the server logs and can confirm there were no planned updates that could affect the gameplay process. Also, the Recall option is bug-free, it has been tested multiple times. 

To be able to check the loading on the server and hosting maintenance, I need to know the particular time of the issue you experienced. You do not need to post the battle report with your losses, but please check the time specified in it in UTC. Along with the time please specify your in-game coordinates and the coordinates of the Pantheon attacked. I will investigate this case with the responsible developer and inform you of the result.

Waiting for your answer.
Nov 12, 2018, 06:5311/12/18
02/03/16

Honorable Agent Pavel, Greetings.

As an member of MPetraske's Coalition. "Association" to be precise, we had more than one issue, during our two week + conflict with Terminators Coalition.

During an "Major" series of Pan attacks. All on day in question, occurring in matter of moments and to many players of "Association". My player "Melchizedek" was Errored out of action.

The Archon in charge of one particular Coalition attack, was not able to issue a long planned "Recall". Said "Recall" was to happen as fast as Pan was taken. While some were allowed to be recalled. The Archon with the largest forces, was "Stuck" as a Sacrifice ? This was not intended nor planned.

If it were not for said "Glitch", Pan attack and total Campaign would have been a "Total" success. . .  All being seasoned and Sober players, this was not "Human" error that caused the dramatic loss to one of our major Unit holding Archons.

If you could Please assign a Tech, to look closer into matter. Long time "Players" would consider it an Honor. Please inform us of what is needed as for specifics ? I refrain from such at this time, as to Honor Plarium by not posting what is not required.

Player most affected by Unit Loss "Centerplay" , Polmarch of "Association".  Your search should not be that tedious, as previous post by MPetraske gives date.

Strength and Honor, Melchizedek.