unit movement not visible

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Oct 18, 2018, 16:3210/18/18
12/20/14

I pretty much switched to the Plarium Play app, to play Sparta. I noticed about a week ago, that I can no longer see my troop movement on the map. I try the game in my browser Opera, and all my troop movement is showing on the map. Example/ I send a scout to a city. I no longer see the scout scampering across the map. I do still have the timer at the bottom of screen, that lets me know when the troops will land, but no graphical movement on the map..
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 18, 2018, 17:1610/18/18
03/10/15

i reported this problem to vip agent a while ago.

In the meantime go to settings on top and click on animation, i don't know why, suddenly it resets to not showing every time we enter in game, quite annoying bug for sometime and still not resolved.

for mr pavel: plarium.com/ glorious valley etc etc (i can not do photo of that, but i think its easy to understand)

Oct 18, 2018, 18:5910/18/18
12/20/14
Thank you for this wonderful tip.
Oct 18, 2018, 21:0210/18/18
03/10/15

glad of being of help

hope mr pavel can pass the info to developers for fixing, it should not be difficult to sort
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Oct 21, 2018, 15:2310/21/18
07/02/15

hijadelafortuna T.I.A. said:

glad of being of help

hope mr pavel can pass the info to developers for fixing, it should not be difficult to sort

Hello!

Thank you for the details!

The thing is that not all actions in the game cause synchronization with the game server. When you turn the Animations on, you need to perform some bigger in-game action to save the changes before leaving the game. E.g. after you enable the Animations, please send troops to Acropolis, claim a reward for a tournament/quest, start an upgrade/construction, make a purchase, etc. These actions will cause the synchronization and the animations should remain enabled when you return into the game. 
Oct 21, 2018, 18:1110/21/18
Oct 21, 2018, 18:31(edited)
03/10/15

mr pavel you seem not to read or understand us? is it a problem with language?

the problem is the game that do not save our options, we don't do anything, is the game who resets constantly options that we may have had with no problems for years. the problem is that it DOES NOT REMAIN ENABLE, and belive me, the mayor actions you mention are nothing compared to the actions many of us do in game, at least in my case, so I KNOW what i talk about

I would really appreciate if we did not have to be all the time explaining twice everything, we are trying to help your company with all the constant bugs we are suffering as clients, we deserve at least, your comprehension and respect, dont discart all without reading properly... what you say it does not happend and it is what we are complaining about it so now, would you pass to devs the problem? or do we have to wait 12 months to get it repair such a small detail?

Oct 22, 2018, 11:3310/22/18
07/02/15

mr pavel you seem not to read or understand us? is it a problem with language?

the problem is the game that do not save our options, we don't do anything, is the game who resets constantly options that we may have had with no problems for years. the problem is that it DOES NOT REMAIN ENABLE, and belive me, the mayor actions you mention are nothing compared to the actions many of us do in game, at least in my case, so I KNOW what i talk about

I would really appreciate if we did not have to be all the time explaining twice everything, we are trying to help your company with all the constant bugs we are suffering as clients, we deserve at least, your comprehension and respect, dont discart all without reading properly... what you say it does not happend and it is what we are complaining about it so now, would you pass to devs the problem? or do we have to wait 12 months to get it repair such a small detail?

Dear Archon!

We highly appreciate your cooperation in finding and reporting bugs in the game. 

Please be assured I read the report carefully before providing a reply.

I have tested the situation you have described and Animations was not reset in my City settings. Did you try to perform the steps described in my reply? After you enable Animations and perform some bigger actions in the game to save the changes, will it still be reset after the reloading of your City? 
Oct 23, 2018, 07:3710/23/18
Oct 23, 2018, 07:38(edited)
03/10/15

you must be kidding, so it will resent always if we dont do a purchase ?????

"send troops to Acropolis, claim a reward for a tournament/quest, start an upgrade/construction, make a purchase, etc. "

my dear mr pavel are you suggesting that if we dont buy a package we are doomed all always will be reset?

are you suggesting that if we dont have anything else to upgrade or construct (yeah many long terms players that come here, we have been 4-5 years thats why we know the game and we have serious doubts about devs knowing it as well as us) so in case we are high levels and we done all our upgrading, now ..... we are doomed all always will be reset?

are you suggesting that attacking cities, or/and pantheons, spying city, defend of attacks, or do actions with emporiums etc (i mean real actions in game) are not actions of the game now so  .... it will reset?

would not be more logical that you bring this problem of the app? and check why it does that? because i am sure i do more actions in game than you daily, and it happends daily to many of us NOT ONLY ME but die the lack of help from support here, people are loosing the confidence and patiente, the interes in game lowers and one day .... kaputt

Oct 25, 2018, 06:4210/25/18
07/02/15

you must be kidding, so it will resent always if we dont do a purchase ?????

"send troops to Acropolis, claim a reward for a tournament/quest, start an upgrade/construction, make a purchase, etc. "

my dear mr pavel are you suggesting that if we dont buy a package we are doomed all always will be reset?

are you suggesting that if we dont have anything else to upgrade or construct (yeah many long terms players that come here, we have been 4-5 years thats why we know the game and we have serious doubts about devs knowing it as well as us) so in case we are high levels and we done all our upgrading, now ..... we are doomed all always will be reset?

are you suggesting that attacking cities, or/and pantheons, spying city, defend of attacks, or do actions with emporiums etc (i mean real actions in game) are not actions of the game now so  .... it will reset?

would not be more logical that you bring this problem of the app? and check why it does that? because i am sure i do more actions in game than you daily, and it happends daily to many of us NOT ONLY ME but die the lack of help from support here, people are loosing the confidence and patiente, the interes in game lowers and one day .... kaputt

I do not mean you must purchase packs to cause synchronization. You need to perform some action that will be immediately recorded on the server and then the animation settings will be saved. If you enable Animations and just close the app, the settings won't be saved and the Animations will stay disabled after your repeated login. 

All battles in the game cause immediate synchronization. So if you enable the animations and attack Persian Position, for example, this would be enough.

Oct 25, 2018, 12:0310/25/18
Oct 25, 2018, 12:03(edited)
03/10/15

and mr pavel you keep not reading me, i said i do a lot of actions after enable them and after that many many actions i close them and next day back to sqaure one....  it happends daily, would you be so kind to read the first post where i said that? 

also if you suggest we buy packages for proper functioning of the game,  it means only people that pay can play? the rest we dont have the right to play?

Oct 28, 2018, 14:4410/28/18
07/02/15

and mr pavel you keep not reading me, i said i do a lot of actions after enable them and after that many many actions i close them and next day back to sqaure one....  it happends daily, would you be so kind to read the first post where i said that? 

also if you suggest we buy packages for proper functioning of the game,  it means only people that pay can play? the rest we dont have the right to play?

The game server has been updated.

Please check if Animations settings are saved after you enable them now. 
Oct 29, 2018, 18:3210/29/18
Oct 29, 2018, 18:33(edited)
03/10/15

i am sorry but still is there the problem.

and its not for lack of actions, once per day it resets

pd i just realised this happend after a maintenance (due to the problems we were having in game)  ... in case is related, that they touch something they should not when they reboot
Oct 30, 2018, 11:1310/30/18
07/02/15

i am sorry but still is there the problem.

and its not for lack of actions, once per day it resets

pd i just realised this happend after a maintenance (due to the problems we were having in game)  ... in case is related, that they touch something they should not when they reboot

Thank you for the update!

Could you please check if the Animations settings are synchronized between your accounts in the browser (WebGL) and in the Desktop app? Make sure the Animations are enabled both in the browser and in the app. And if you experience the issue when the Animations is disabled automatically, please check if it becomes disabled in both places. This will allow us to investigate the right place. 

Oct 30, 2018, 14:4610/30/18
03/10/15
i will check the next 24h and also if it is a thing with a browser in specific that creates the problem, checking with a couple of them
Nov 2, 2018, 08:2611/02/18
03/10/15
last night i made sure to check and they were both enabled in webgl and app (as i use webgl for certain things like divine missions that are much quicklier to accept than in app and also for other matters of attacks) and back today again off. i had checked different scenarios and i dont find anything that triggers from our part, must be from your side, the trigger
Nov 11, 2018, 14:2711/11/18
07/02/15

last night i made sure to check and they were both enabled in webgl and app (as i use webgl for certain things like divine missions that are much quicklier to accept than in app and also for other matters of attacks) and back today again off. i had checked different scenarios and i dont find anything that triggers from our part, must be from your side, the trigger

Thank you for the update! I have forwarded this case for the further investigation. If any bugs are found, they will be fixed in the future updates.

Thank you for your cooperation!