Game offers to send wrong guardian

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Oct 18, 2018, 08:5010/18/18
11/20/15

when playing on app, if you want to liberate siedged city, you enter that city and click on liberate, game only offers you to send defense guardian, and that is ridiculous...
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 18, 2018, 17:2110/18/18
03/10/15

yes, we already mentioned this problem when it started and they said they were working on a solution but still no answer from plarium (several months ago)

it happens also in weblg, its a pitty also they are not working on the problem with coa attacks, that you can send your guardian (ofensive) to another player and this one can not send his guardian and theo other two wth the troops of the other two or they let the guardian of the sender to influence in the other players troops, in the meantime they are killing, with this error or lack of knowledge of the game mechanics, coa attacks.
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Oct 21, 2018, 15:0010/21/18
07/02/15

Hello, Archons!

Liberation of a City is a defensive type of action. This is why the defensive type Guardian is being selected. 

When you liberate the City, you receive the Reinforcements window. After the Liberation, your troops do not return to your City and remain at the City as reinforcements.

I understand that you use offensive troops to Liberate the City and then recall them. However, the game feature works as intended.  

The reported case cannot be classified as a bug since this is a part of the regular gameplay. I have moved your topic to Game Discussion thread. 

Oct 21, 2018, 18:3210/21/18
Oct 22, 2018, 05:57(edited)
03/10/15

actually liberating a sieged city is AN OFFENSIVE actions as it is an attack to the intrusive forces on a city!

defensive it would had been if you send reinforcements to a NON sieged city

is basic knowledge of the game mr pavel, do you play?

Oct 21, 2018, 19:2010/21/18
09/14/15
Im pretty sure he doesnt play, or anyone in the dev team for that matter. If they did play, they would be able to debug the game without our help
Oct 23, 2018, 00:2510/23/18
11/05/15

actually they do play, mostly on test servers as it would be unfair for them to compete with non employee's but they do play (I once had one dev/management team members city on fb servers sieged for a while for a giggle lol) 

feel free to explain your concern to me in PM further though so I can try to explain it better to them on the mods channel :) 
Oct 23, 2018, 07:2410/23/18
03/10/15

they may have an account, but i doubt they know what's really play, like you or me or hellius or many of the players that write here, sorry moorttee, this is a joke of forum and support (don't take personal, i don't talk about you, we may not agree in many things, but you are probably the most helpful here)

there plenty of servers where they can test & play between themselves, or also they could do as all the SERIOUS companies, have a beta server, where they play, others players can play to help them with the bugs so when they bring things new is not a mess like they do here, they have no clue of the game.

I don't know what you want me to write you? with the new mess of canceling the internal  messaging of the forum, we can not use that new thing they put that we all had to block to only friends, by the way advised here in forum and by vip agents to do so, in order to avoid the amount of sweetheart scams and click to my link for s.e.x we were all receiving; so internal communication is impossible thanks to plarium non thinking properly ideas.  by the way, did you notice they canceled that brillian thing of being able to see where you have responded or the list of post created? only plarium will shut up thinkgs like that, for one good thing that we had, gone!. As i was saying that to plarium cancelling now we can only talk if we are friends, but how to add you if you are in a different server? how to add players as players if they can only do from webgl and many times they can not enter?

if you really want me to share problems so you can talk in mods channel check for fortuna (uh) in skype, elias has it
Oct 23, 2018, 12:3710/23/18
02/29/16

hijadelafortuna T.I.A. said:

they may have an account, but i doubt they know what's really play, like you or me or hellius or many of the players that write here, sorry moorttee, this is a joke of forum and support (don't take personal, i don't talk about you, we may not agree in many things, but you are probably the most helpful here)

there plenty of servers where they can test & play between themselves, or also they could do as all the SERIOUS companies, have a beta server, where they play, others players can play to help them with the bugs so when they bring things new is not a mess like they do here, they have no clue of the game.

I don't know what you want me to write you? with the new mess of canceling the internal  messaging of the forum, we can not use that new thing they put that we all had to block to only friends, by the way advised here in forum and by vip agents to do so, in order to avoid the amount of sweetheart scams and click to my link for s.e.x we were all receiving; so internal communication is impossible thanks to plarium non thinking properly ideas.  by the way, did you notice they canceled that brillian thing of being able to see where you have responded or the list of post created? only plarium will shut up thinkgs like that, for one good thing that we had, gone!. As i was saying that to plarium cancelling now we can only talk if we are friends, but how to add you if you are in a different server? how to add players as players if they can only do from webgl and many times they can not enter?

if you really want me to share problems so you can talk in mods channel check for fortuna (uh) in skype, elias has it

Hello, Hijadelafortuna!

You're right, we don't play the game as often as you do and it's not a secret that players have much more gaming experiences than we do.

That's why we have moderators who reply to the majority of the game mechanics related questions.

Still, we play on the test servers as Morteeee said and it allows us to process feedback you post here and deal with your bug reports.

As for the Private messages on Forum, it works quite easy.  All you need to do is to add her to friends in the game. Then she will be able to contact you in PM if you limited PMs to friends only.

Oct 23, 2018, 15:3810/23/18
03/10/15

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello, Hijadelafortuna!

You're right, we don't play the game as often as you do and it's not a secret that players have much more gaming experiences than we do.

That's why we have moderators who reply to the majority of the game mechanics related questions.

Still, we play on the test servers as Morteeee said and it allows us to process feedback you post here and deal with your bug reports.

As for the Private messages on Forum, it works quite easy.  All you need to do is to add her to friends in the game. Then she will be able to contact you in PM if you limited PMs to friends only.

t is not about playing more or less, or moderators. is that plarium does thing that even moderators dont know

can you confirm that moderators knew what i asked? and how many moderators there are? active i mean apart of moortee 

about private messages, are you going to threat to ban to all of the players that followed your previous suggestions to put in options only ffriends? or only me? because you ahve not answer anything i wrote to you in private, i see lack of interest in talking to me after the threat, i dont want to think that maybe you were hoping to ban me so you did not have to answer any of my questions in forum?

Oct 23, 2018, 21:3510/23/18
11/05/15

I am receiving PM's just fine without people adding me as friends :) 

There are more Moderators but we all do have real lives, I currently work all weekends and have Tuesday and Wednesday as my 2 days a week off so I am more active on the forums on those days 

Others have work, college, families etc but rest assured they all do keep an eye on the forums :) 
Oct 26, 2018, 12:3810/26/18
02/29/16

hijadelafortuna T.I.A. said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello, Hijadelafortuna!

t is not about playing more or less, or moderators. is that plarium does thing that even moderators dont know

can you confirm that moderators knew what i asked? and how many moderators there are? active i mean apart of moortee 

about private messages, are you going to threat to ban to all of the players that followed your previous suggestions to put in options only ffriends? or only me? because you ahve not answer anything i wrote to you in private, i see lack of interest in talking to me after the threat, i dont want to think that maybe you were hoping to ban me so you did not have to answer any of my questions in forum?

Hello.

The fact Plarium team is playing on test servers is well-known not only for moderators but for other players as well.

On English part of Sparta forum we have 2 active moderators now: Morteeee and Bill.

One moderator is on the probation and we're still looking for a couple of more moderators.

I don't threaten anyone. I asked to confirm my friend request via https://plarium.com website. Only if a player doesn't do it and keeps on breaking the Rules, I will consider banning him/her. And you were not the only one player who received the same warning from me.

In the future, devs will add permission for CMs and moderators contact players despite of the PM settings they have. So, such cases won't happen again.
Oct 29, 2018, 13:2910/29/18
11/20/15

Agent Pavel said:

Hello, Archons!

Liberation of a City is a defensive type of action. This is why the defensive type Guardian is being selected. 

When you liberate the City, you receive the Reinforcements window. After the Liberation, your troops do not return to your City and remain at the City as reinforcements.

I understand that you use offensive troops to Liberate the City and then recall them. However, the game feature works as intended.  

The reported case cannot be classified as a bug since this is a part of the regular gameplay. I have moved your topic to Game Discussion thread. 

Liberation is defensive type of action? To liberate city you need to send offensive troops. Do you suggest that we send defense guardian with offensive troops, lol. 

So if enemy puts defensive guardian in the siedge and we are not alowed to send off guardian, he/she automaticly has an advantage. 

And why when you liberate from browser you can choose offensive guardian than. There is something bugged here. Maybe you should check your reply before you post it...

You people just cannot admit the mistake. And i still stay at my point that this is a bug... you can do and say what you want, but this time you are wrong. Very wrong...  

Like i said if you play in the plarium app, you cannot send offense guardian to liberate, and when you try the same thing playing in browser, you can. I doubt that you need a PhD to realize that there is something bugged here...
Oct 31, 2018, 12:2310/31/18
02/29/16

Ahilej said:

Agent Pavel said:

Hello, Archons!

Liberation is defensive type of action? To liberate city you need to send offensive troops. Do you suggest that we send defense guardian with offensive troops, lol. 

So if enemy puts defensive guardian in the siedge and we are not alowed to send off guardian, he/she automaticly has an advantage. 

And why when you liberate from browser you can choose offensive guardian than. There is something bugged here. Maybe you should check your reply before you post it...

You people just cannot admit the mistake. And i still stay at my point that this is a bug... you can do and say what you want, but this time you are wrong. Very wrong...  

Like i said if you play in the plarium app, you cannot send offense guardian to liberate, and when you try the same thing playing in browser, you can. I doubt that you need a PhD to realize that there is something bugged here...

Hello!

Yes, it's a defensive type of actions as you need to send reinforcement to liberate a City and sending reinforcement is considered as a defensive type of action.

I've checked this feature in both browser (WebGL) and Plarium play (Flash) and you're right. I can send Guardian of Attack in the browser and it's a bug.

Devs are already working on getting it fixed.

Nov 2, 2018, 08:3611/02/18
Nov 2, 2018, 08:38(edited)
03/10/15

alina, i am afraid but it is not defensive action to send troops to liberate. because they go to attack to troops.

the defensive actios is by the guy that has the siege on the player we want to liberate ...... sendign troops is an offensive action, nothing to do as sending as reinforcement

the action of liberation is an attack,  sending them or how we send them is not the action why we send the guardian.

let me try to find the logic in sending a defensive guardian to attack the defensive guardian that the guy has in the siege?

LETS BE SERIOUS

the fix here, would be to let us use guardians appropriate to our needs and actions, to us players, not plarium telling us what we can do or not.... 

Nov 2, 2018, 11:2611/02/18
11/20/15

Alina Phoenix said:

Ahilej said:

Agent Pavel said:

Hello, Archons!

Hello!

Yes, it's a defensive type of actions as you need to send reinforcement to liberate a City and sending reinforcement is considered as a defensive type of action.

I've checked this feature in both browser (WebGL) and Plarium play (Flash) and you're right. I can send Guardian of Attack in the browser and it's a bug.

Devs are already working on getting it fixed.

Call it what you want, but sending offensive troops to liberate is not defensive to me. The thing that bugs me is that Agent Pavel didnt even checked my claims, all he said: ''this is a part of the regular gameplay''... How can it be a ''regular'' to send deffense guardian with offense troops? That guardian has no impact on troops?  Like Spock would say it is only logical... wonder why isnt he the one dealing with this matter any more? I think that at least apology is what we have deserved here... but at the end of the day who cares right...?

And you people always need days and tons of posts to be sure that sometimes we players are right... you just cant take the fact that game is bugged...